Chapter 11: Angelic Hearts

I love him.

Those three words continuously kept itself repeating inside my head non-stop practically. For the past two weeks, my heart has been dancing and my mind has been racing with thoughts of Gohan more than it has when I first fell in love with him!

"I wish I could see him right now." I sigh as I layed comfortably on a king sized bed.

Yes, I was in a room that was a small part of the enormous mansion that belonged to the one and only Videl Satan. Ever since the school was damaged about two weeks ago, Videl has been talking to me more than she usually would. I found it a bit strange at first but eventually I let it slide. After all, she was being a bit more kinder and more easier to talk to. A bit of a grouchy person but she's getting better with her attitude. The girl has even been inviting me to her house on several occasions and because of that, we have been getting to know each other a lot better.

Shocking how her and I get along with eachother even when she's been pretty much obsessed with trying to uncover me and Gohan. Mostly me though now since Gohan destroyed his helmet and now has to go super saiyan everytime we fight crime together. People in the city now dub him as The Golden Warrior; though he doesn't quite enjoy being called that.

A knock was quietly banged on the door. "Tania, you in there? Do you mind if I let myself in? It's me, Videl!"

"Come in." I reply while sitting up.

Wearing a sky blue pajama shirt and pants with white strips, Videl appears into my room with her wavy hair let down.

She looks way more different when she's not wearing her hair in pigtails...

"I been meaning to ask you something for a while now." The girl sits down on the brown cushy carpet.

I waited for her to speak.

"This is probably gonna sound ridiculous, but... does the Golden Warrior guy... um... Does he..."

A small blush made its way to my friend's cheeks. This immediately caught my attention and I sprung myself out of the bed and onto the floor.

"What about the Golden Warrior?"

"Uh... Um nevermind. Forget it. It's nothing important or serious." Videl completely bails out.

"No wait, you can ask me." I smile.

"That's nice of you, but really, it's nothing important."

"Oh come on Videl! We all know that's a lie." Erasa pops into the room with her silk pink pajamas, white rabbit slippers, and lime green sleep mask on her forehead. She too was asked by Videl to stay the night.

"Erasa..." Videl sighs.

"I'm not leaving you alone until you tell me what's up with you and that hottie."

Hottie? She means Gohan...

"Nothing is going on between me and the Golden Warrior, Erasa."

Settling herself on the floor next to her friend, Erasa then nudged Videl in the arm and giggled. As a result, Videl's face grew even redder.

My eyes widened.

Videl can't possibly be trying to tell me that she has a thing for Gohan, can she?

"Videl, you're not into the Golden Warrior, are you?" I ask.

"What? Me like that jerk that keeps screwing my work up and steals the spotlight from me? No way." The girl completely denies.