Girls

???:Hi

Minseo:What do you want?

???:To Talk.

Minseo:Not interested Li.

Lily:What are you doing?

Minseo:Doing my Science project.

Lily:OK. Like what do you do in your classes harder work?

Minseo:Yeah, Idk. What do you do, Colour?

Lily:I'm a year younger. You were in my class last year. What did you do?

Minseo:Yeah idk, I think...Colour?

Lily:I'm ten and you're 11.

Minseo:And?

Lily:You know like all my friends say you are...

Minseo:I'm What?

Lily:Good looking and Hot and Handsome and Kind and Have a nice smile and.. And and

Minseo:OK. Tell you're friends stop staring at me, before their eyes hurt. Tell them thanks for the compliments.

Lily:They all like you. A lot.

Minseo:You too. I don't like babies I like babes. K?

Lily:You'll make me hate you.

Minseo:Go ahead, I don't care. I can't like you way you want me to. I'm sorry.

Lily:You'll see, you'll see. You'll like me. More THAN THAT YOU'LL LOVE ME. YOU WILL !!! YOU WILL KIM MINSEO!!! YOU WILL!! *Runs away*

Seungsoo:Why was Lily screaming in the library?

Minseo:She has problems.

Seungsoo:You know school was over five minutes ago and Mae is waiting for us.

Minseo:I  don't want to walk with her.

Seungsoo:I'm not walking with you. I have to go to the ocean and be random. I bought a Moana wig, So.

Minseo:You need to stop.

Seungsoo:OK let's go out there look her in the eyes...
And RUN!

Minseo:No, I'm walking and not talking.

Seungsoo:You are boring. Why am I your friend? You are not fun. I like doing the unpredictable. You are predictable. I need fun, you're weighing me down.

Minseo:Let's j-

Seungsoo:Hi Mae.

Mae:Hi boys. So I wanna talk...

Seungsoo:Hmm? What? Talk? Bout What? Cabbage, Cheese, Money?

Minseo:I don't wanna hear anything, I don't care. I don't care that you and him are together. I don't want to know.

Mae:I understand. I know your secret. Both of you.

Seungsoo:That I'm bisexual?

Mae:I'm talking about you two liking me.

Seungsoo:I like you and Jase Norman. Minseo loves you. OVER LOVE YOU!!

Minseo:Shut up!

Mae:I always knew. I'm not dumb, I notice things. You guys are too close to me. I see you guys as brothers not you know. I rather stay your noona. I've never seen you guys like that. I'm sor-

Minseo:SHUT UP! I'M DONE SAYING NO OFF EVERY FREAKING GIRL BECAUSE I STUCK IN LOVE WITH YOU. I'M SO BLIND.*Leaves*

Seungsoo:I'm not in love with that much anymore. You hurt people. Bye~

Another chapter with Drama.

It's writing chapters
I'm gonna get better
I have exams so 2 weeks from now might be the next chapter