Alcohol can start relationships?

I was at Brennen's big birthday house party, which he invited whoever he wanted weither he knew them or not. I was standing in the circle that Brennen was also involved in, with a glass of whatever liquor it was.

Trying to start random conversations, I started to just feel lazy and bored, which I told Brennen I might leave but he considered more alcohol. For his sake I stayed.

After what seemed about 2 hours later, I was a little on the tipsy side. Jumbling my words not sounding anything English or understandable. My eyes gaze towards a blonde my eyes could not leave this what seemed to be early twenty's dude.
"Colby you alright man you sorta just zoned out there" Brennen questions me with concern.

"Yeah I'm fabulous but ah, who's that"-I say pointing toward the blonde who I was still distracted by his beautiful ocean blue eyes. It was so easy to get lost in those magical blue mood lifting eyes.

"Oh yeah! Sam come over here!"-He says yelling to the blonde and gesturing him to come and talk, to which he did after he said goodbye to who he was already talking to. He looks at me and smiles, which for some reason a simple smile made me blush. What is he doing to me.

"Hey Brennen, thanks for inviting me I really needed to get out of the house"-He says happily, as I watch him talk and get lost in thought.

"Oh sorry I forgot, I'm Sam, Sam Golbach"-He smiles facing towards me forgetting Brennen was even there, to which I zoned everything out just so I could focus on what was in front of me.

"I'm Colby it's nice to meet you, so are you and Brennen close"-I ask out of curiosity.

"We're close friends, what about you"-He asks taking a sip of what was possibly alcohol.

"We're very close every since I moved here"-I said, before noticing Brennen wasn't there so Sam and I just sat and got to know each other generally enjoying the other's company.

After another couple hours I was quite tipsy but manageable , everything was dizzy and I couldn't walk in a straight line ( 😉 ). Sam was tipsy but stopped drinking when he was tipsy

"Sammy.. my head hurts take me home"-I plead in a baby voice.

"Colby you drove here yourself"-He laughed. And randomly I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I just hear laughter. I guess I was quite tipsy.

"Colby what's wrong"-He laughs but worried.

"I j-just i need to tell you something. I think you are possibly already my best friend, and.. maybe in the future we could be more. I'm sorry I asked you to take me it was stupid, I'm sorry I love you"-A answer which truely came from heart even though I had the worst headache.

"Awh Colby"-He smiles, and that was when glass smashed, and I jumped.

"Let's go we're getting out of here"-He says grabbing my hand dragging me to his car, "We'll get your car tomorrow"-He says not looking back. Once I sit in his car I had the sudden urge to kiss him. I stared in his eyes he looked at me quickly looked back and blushed.

"Is Sammy blushing"-I tease, hoping he was. He just grinned starting the car while we drove to mine talking about anything and everything.

He pulled up my drive.

"Here we are"-He smiles, I start to feel a bit sad. "What's wrong"-He asks with a worried expression.

"Nothing.. could I get your number so we can hang out again"-I ask smiling nervously

"Of course I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't talk to you again"-He smiles ready to tell me his information. Once he did that I knew I had to get out.

"I'll walk you to the door"-He smiles, before I could say anything He was already stepping out of the car, as I followed him to my door I unlocked the door. I stood in the doorway facing Sam who stood outside.

"Thanks for the ride home, and thanks for being so kind and trusting. I like you"-I smile blushing.

"Your welcome Colbs, I like you too a lot"-He smiles "I'll see ya around"- He smiles, before he could turn and leave I grabbed his collar and pulled him in joining our lips together. When I felt him kiss back I felt my knees almost give out, it felt so unreal but it was so real. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Colby I know this is to soon but.. at this time in life I don't care"-He takes a deep breathe before talking again.

"I really like you, and I can't help but see us together arms around each other, walking down the street hand in hand. And going on stupid fun dates. And I want it to happen so would you... be my boyfriend or if it's too so-"-He was about to finish before I pulled him in once again shutting him up.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend"-I reply happily. "This is going to be so much better together, but anyway I better go text me in the morning, I-I love you"-He stutters, But still hopeful. He kisses my cheek.

"Yeah see you later Samuel"-I wink grinning, he backs away to his car smirking.

"Bye Colbae"-He laughs getting in his car driving away.

I step inside,closing the door I turn around walk through my apartment to my bedroom and....

"Yeah Sam fucking Golbach is my boyfriend! Hell yeah! I won!"-I scream and squeal jumping on my bed of excitement. I fall back on my bed hearing my phone buzz.. I look at and see the contact which it said. Sammy 💖

Sammy: thanks for today Colbs I had fun hopefully we can do it again but even better, good night sleep well love xx

Me: I had a great time and I'm glad you did. I'll see if I can meet up with you tomorrow, sleep well angel 😍

"I love you Sam.."-I grin looking up. Wow in a matter of 6 hours my life changed, it's gonna be amazing. My eyelids start to feel heavy as I slowly and peacefully fall asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sleep disturbance will continue next Tuesday for those curious.

A short sweet stupid chapter, I know.

🙂🤪