TUP 20: A Father's Love

“You can’t keep living outside, when will you come back and live here?” Tang Xiong also thought about a fun family with children and grandchildren around him will make him happy in his later years.

He can already see it, because his grandson was around that he think so.

Tang Siyu saw that Qiu Lin and her daughter were not at home today. She can only tell the truth to her father. “Dad, I’m sorry, I don’t want to move back. You knew that I haven’t been able to get along with Qiu Lin and her daughter.”

“Last night, I asked for her opinion she said that they will try to get along with you.”

Tang Siyu sneered in the bottom of her heart. Maybe Qui Lin can fool her father but she wouldn’t believe it. Especially now that she had a chid, she wouldn’t dare let her son suffer any grievances and injuries. Even if her father will keep on insisting, she didn’t want to move back.

“No, Su Xi’s place is close to school, it was convenient and we live very well.”

“You, this child, I know you are not willing to come back, so I bought an apartments near Xiaoxi’s school. I will give you the keys. You will move and live there! It’s not good to keep troubling Su Xi.” After Tang Xiong said those, he pushed a two new keys into her hands. “The apartment is already fully furnished. If you are still missing something, I’ll give a million so you can add it yourself.”

“Dad, you… why are you wasting money to buy a house?” Tang Siyu was moved, but she didn’t wanted her father to spend such money on them.

“Silly girl, I’m your dad, what does a house count? I also got you car!”

On the side, a maid wiping the table heard them. She was Qiu Lin’s person that she raised at home.

“You bought me a house and a car, does Qiu Lin know?” Tang Siyu asked, because Qiu Lin also managed the Tang family in recent years. When his father made decisions, many of them were influenced by her opinion.

And to buy an apartment next to the little guy’s school… that was a high-end district, the cost was probably no lower than 50 million.

“So daddy can’t buy a house for his daughter?” Tang Xiong was not pleased with her.

“Thank you dad, but I have the ability to make money.” Tang Siyu had no intention to take money from him.

“Stupid child, in my heart you will always be my daughter!” Tang Xiong said, then he suddenly thought of something that made him sigh to his daughter. “You probably knew about Yiyi and Mu Fei.”

Tang Siyu’s heart skipped a beat. She pretended to be calm. “I know.”

“When you unexpectedly withdrew, the Mu family was enraged. I thought that the friendship between our family ended then. What I didn’t expect was that Yiyi and Mu Fei suddenly had a contact two years ago. I know that you will definitely feel uncomfortable with this, but some things cannot be forced.”

Tang Siyu immediately straightened her body and looked at her father, “Dad, you can rest assure that I no longer cared. I only hoped that they will get married without problem, but I had no intention to attend.” She never wanted to see Mu Fei’s face again. The scene she saw five years ago had stabbed deeply into her heart. That man had nothing to do with her now.

“Good! but, in the future, Mu Fei is going to be the son-in-law of the Tang family. If you two manage to met, you must learn to forget the past and let go.” Tang Xiong looked at his daughter feeling distressed.

“I had already moved on dad. It’s already getting late, I should go back to pick up Xiaoxi.”