TUP 18: An Angry Man

Chapter 18

Xing Liehan took the report that was handed by his sister, which wrote the DNA paternity test result. His sharp eyes fell directly to the bottom text, the two sides had a words that certify the realtionship of the father and son.

“What the hell is this? Where did you get this!” Xing Liehan was shrouded with darkness, he faced his sister looking annoyed. How could this happened to him?

Xing Yinuo finally let out the handsome photo of Tang Yixi and showed it to her brother’s burning eyes. “No, this is truly your son. The report said it so.”

Xing Liehan looked at the boy in the photo who resembled him, and it made him shocked for a few seconds. He took the phone and stared at it carefully for a while. Then he strongly said, “Impossible.”

“There’s no way that the report is fake. Big Brother, it’s your very hair that used to test with the little child’s own hair. I’m certain it’s true. If you don’t believe me, ask second brother.” Xing Yinuo looked at Xing Yifan.

Xing Liehan knew that this little sister of his was not reliable, but his second brother would never lie on this. Xing Lie’s sharp eyes swept to his second brother. “Is what she said true?”

Xing Yifan carefully nod his head, “Big Brother, this child is really yours. Don’t you think you should think about it carefully?”

Xing Liehan was silent and expressionless, but his eyes was deep and unpredictable. He did think about it carefully.

“Are you sure that the test result on this report are for me and this child?” Xing Liehan looked at his sister.

Xing Yinuo calmly nodded confidently. “Yes, it’s true. It’s not fake.”

“Where did you find this child, and thought of doing this?” Xing Liehan’s deep and incomprehensible eyes fell on his sister, he still felt doubtful.

Xing Yinuo smiled and took the phone back, then search for the video of Tang Yixi’s performance on the finals. She opened it and skipped directly to the section where he was looking for his father.

Xing Liehan looked at the calm little boy in the video. At this moment, the little guy was facing and talking to the video camera.

“Hello everyone, let me introduce myself. My name is Tang Yixi, my mommy is called Tang Siyu, and she’s super beautiful! I am currently four years old, three months and seven days. I want to find my father through this TV platform. If you look like me, you’re maybe the man I’m looking for. Please contact me! I believe you can find me if you wanted to.”

Xing Lie Han’s eyebrows straightened. His heart keep tightening as he fixed his eyes on the face of the little guy in the video.

With his fluttering five senses, he felt like his throat was blocked. He looked at the report for a few more times carefully determining if what his seeing was indeed real, then he sighed.

“Big brother, this child is more than four years old, think about what happened four years ago, do you remember having a beauty…” Maybe Xing Yinuo’s face was not that thick as she can’t continue what she wanted to say.

If you count it, it’s been five years since that night took place. But Xing Liehan was unsure of something at the moment. Five years ago, he did had a woman, but isn’t that woman a paid lady? If she was, she should had known how to handle this matter.

Yet she didn’t handled it.

She didn’t do anything, Instead she chose to steal his child at that time?

Damn, what a bold woman.