TUP 3: Returning to China

Chapter 3: Returning to China

At that time, Tang Siyu remained silent, but she resolutely withdraw from the wedding. The two family’s relationship gone awry. Her father was so angry that he didn’t talk to her for a year. After Xiao Bao was born, he was even more disappointed.

Her stepmother keep blowing cold wind to her father, making their realtionship turn for the worst, thinking that she’s the one who is confused in life and does not know the real point.

She did not go home for five years, but time allowed him to slowly forgive his daughter. She would also send photos of herself and her child from time to time.

Three days ago, he was diagnosed with a sickness. He took the initiative to call her, let her go back to China, and brought his grandson to come and see him.

Five years of in the foreign land had also made Tang Siyu forget about all kinds of things that happened five years ago. Now, there is only one person in her world, which is this little guy, and those who hurt her before, she has decided not to pay anymore attention.

The taxi drove back to the Tang house from the airport.

Standing at the luxurious gate of the Tang House, Tang Siyu sighed slightly. This family has never been complete since her mother passed away.

When Qiu Lin came in with her daughter, the news that her father raised an illegitimate daughter after he married her mother was revealed three months later.

She hated it and tried to struggle, but her mother already left, and as a daughter she can only accept this fact silently.

This place that she once considered as her home, she gradually became an outsider.

“Mommy… What are you thinking?” a young male voice asked.

Tang Siyu pulled back her thoughts and smiled. She knelt down and arranged the hood of her son. The little guy smiled and the two stars like big eyes. The child’s beauty is breathtaking.

Since the birth of her son, Tang Siyu had thrown away her hatred and grievances towards that bastard. Her son’s looks is getting better and better, until his facial features do not resemble her anymore. This makes her speechless.

In any case, Xiao Bao only belongs to her alone, that bastard, she never wants to meet him again in this life.

Tang Siyu got up and pressed the doorbell. After a while, the servant who opened the door was pleasantly surprised. “Miss, you are finally back, hey! This is the young master! His looks is so good.”

“Is my dad at home?”

“In! The madame and the second lady were also…” The maid’s smile was a bit stiff.

Tang Siyu has no concern about the existence of this mother and daughter pair. She just brought her son back to see her father.

Tang Siyu led the little guy all the way to the hall. On the sofa in the hall, her father Tang Xiong was making tea and looked up to see a pair of mother and son walking in and quickly put down the tea cup and got up.

“Dad, I’m back.” Tang Siyu hurriedly called him because she was his daughter, she had to put down her previous stereotypes.

“Oh! It’s good to be back.” Tang Xiong looked at the more beautiful older daughter, his eyes slightly falling to the little boy beside her.

In the photo, he already know what his grandson looks like, but looking at such cute and handsome little grandson, his heart still swayed with excitement. “You are Xiaoxi!”

“Hello, grandfather.” Tang Yixi bent over and greet him politely.

“Hey… come, let grandfather take a good look.” Tang Xiong’s heart suddenly quivered.

The little guy immediately plunged into Tang Xiong’s arms. Tang Xiong paused for a moment and immediately looked at the little guy carefully. Then he carefully pointed the child’s eyebrow. “Xiaoxi’s eyebrows are like mine.”