TUP 19:

Chapter 19

Xing Yinuo stared at her big brother who don’t looked excited at all. Feeling the murderous air he was emitting, she was shocked. Her big brother didn’t like his son?

“Big Brother, what’s wrong with you? This child is so cute, you shouldn’t disown him!” Xing Yinuo thought that her big brother was angered after knowing the existence of his son.

Xing Yifan was also worried. He got up and said, “Brother, no matter what, this child is yours. I believe that our parents wouldn’t blame you for this.”

Xing Liehan was angry not because he somehow knew that he had a son, but because of the one who dared stole him away from him. That daring woman.

“I’ll take the child, but that woman who dared stole my child, I won’t let her off.”

Xing Yinuo’s eyes squinted. What? Was the little was stolen away by a woman from big brother?

What’s going on? It’s so complicated! Her brain capacity was not enough to contain this information, she can’t fully understand everything.

“Big brother, what’s going on?” Xing Yifan asked curiously.

As Xing Liehan bit his thin lip a cold light flashed in his eyes. This kind of thing, he doesn’t need to tell it to his 15-year-old brother and sister. He said to Xing Yinuo “If you have the information about the address of this child’s mother, tell me now.”

“Big Brother, what are you doing?” Xing Yinuo was shocked. Is her big brother looking for someone to settle accounts?

“Give it to me.” Xing Lie’s eyes were ice cold.

Damn, this woman isn’t worthy of being the mother of his child. Why did she gave birth to his child? Is it to reap some benefits from him?

Of course, since the child was already born, it was bound to be taken away by him. And about this woman, he will definitely make this clear for her.

“Brother, calm down.” Xing Yifan said.

“I’m very calm. You shouldn’t tell father and mother about this matter, I will deal with it first.” Xing Liehan smiled coldly. This woman actually taught her child to look for him on TV, that means she must have a plot in mind.

“Brother, what do you have to deal with?” Xing Yinuo was somewhat puzzled.

“Is there?” Xing Lie-Hing stared at his sister. If not, he wanted to go to check on it.

“Brother, don’t hurt the mother and child.” Xing Yinuo immediately requested.

Xing Liehan saw that his sister refused to give it. He snorted. “I’ll check it myself. You all stay back and don’t tell our parents about this.”
“Big brother…”

“Go back.” Xing Liehan immediately used his authority being the eldest of them, and giving them overbearing orders.

“Oh! Then you are not allowed to bully them!” Xing Yinuo tried her luck as she didn’t knew that he would had such reaction.

Xing Yifan didn’t wanted to add anything. This was his brother’s business, he will certainly handle it by himself.

Just, it seems that the little mom was in trouble. As big brother looked like he was angry!

In the elevator, Xing Yinuo was feeling uneasy. She looked at her compatriot, her twin brother, “Second brother, did I made a big trouble for the little guy’s mother?”

And this big trouble was her very big brother.

“It looks like it should be.”

“Well, what should we do? I don’t want big brother to hurt Tang Yixi’s mother! Do you think I can do something?”

“Xing Yinuo, this time, don’t make more trouble. Go home, do your homework well, and if don’t understand something, you can ask me.”

Xing Yinuo cried in her mind. This time, she really wanted to cry without tears for real.

Tang House.

Tang Siyu was called back by her father through the phone today. Although she had returned to China, most of the time, she lived in Su Xi’s house, which made Tang Xiong began to had opinions.