Chapter 44

And I'm back kids. :)

Heto update!

*********************************************

Feeling the cold breeze plus the romantic view of downtown L.A. was my best desicion.

Sandy requested me to take her in a quiet place so this is the first thing that came out to my mind.

"Wow" I said 

Nakaka laglag ang panga ng view, mukhang 4 years pa nung una akong pumunta dito together with Key. 

We found this place ng mag stop over kami to throw up dahil sa kalasingan.

Well anyways, 

"This is perfect Kai." she said and link her arms around my shoulder.

"I know. Ilang beses na akong pumunta dito pero hindi pa rin ako nagsasawa sa lugar na'to."

She stayed silent for a while, "Kairen she's pretty."

Si Erich?

"Who?" I ask her to make the conversation more longer.

Sandy can't stay up too late at night, can't talk to much and can't stay out of the house too much.

Pero sabi ng mga doctor na may chance pa daw na humaba ang buhay niya if we can proceed to chemo and daily check ups.

"I was just kidding. Yes she is pretty and so are you." 

She smiled at me and suddenly kiss me on my left cheek near my lips.

I smiled and hold her tighly in a hug.

"Sandy can I talk to you about things?" I ask her

She nodded and fix her hair.

"Spill it up." she said and look through me

"You shoud do your chemo sessions." I said and stare at her

She was blinking so fast that I tears starts to tear.

"Kairen kung inaakala mo na kasalanan mo ang nangyari sa akin pwes hindi. Grade 8 pa lang ako ay I was diagnose to have a leukemia. Do you still remeber what happened on the bar?" 

I nodded

"That was the day when I started to take my chemo sessions. Galit na galit si Kuya nung malaman niya na may sakit pa lang ako. Hindi namin sinabi ni Mommy kay Kuya ang sakit ko kasi alam namin na baka isisi niya ang lahat sa'yo kasi alam namin na may sayad sa utak ang kuya ko."

I laugh on the last part

"I'm not joking.. Inborn na sa kanya ang dissorder na yan pero hindi namin alam bakit sa'yo nya binubuntong lahat ng galit niya sa mundo."

"Wag na lang nating pag-usapan ang Kuya mo. Let's talk about you Sandy."

"Why what about me Kairen?" She ask 

"The favor I told you, you have to keep it okay?"

She nooded and pinch me on my both cheeks, "Kahit kelan ang cute mo talaga."