dua

Well, days have gone by with Mark constantly chatting Haechan. School break isn't over so today, they decided to chill out at the cafe they first meet up. The two boys ended up spending the whole day causing trouble in the neighbourhood.

Stealing candies, teasing kids and pranking people just for the sake of having fun. Oh dear lord, what have they done?

"You bloody kids, get out!" That's what Johnny heard when he was about to get in and two boys were running like hell. "Mark, Haechan?" Well, they're doomed. Johnny clearly knows what is going on and paid for the candies.

"Johnny hyung, please don't tell Taeyong hyung~" Haechan begged. Johnny gave a reassuring smile to him. "Yeay!" They ran across the street leaving Johnny alone. He smiled to himself knowing the two boys would have got themselves into trouble again.

Johnny made his way to the small cafe that is beside the store. The fresh aroma of coffee greeted him. There was a boy crying on a table. He made his order and waited at the table beside the boy. Turns out, it was Ten. Making sure it is not awkward, he sat in front of him.

"Ten? Are you okay?" the boy looked up and wiped his tears with a smile. "Yes, I'm just a bit down". "Can you tell me why? You don't have to if you don't want." Johnny lowly asked. He was not sure if that was the right thing to do. "My boyfriend, Jackson. He cheated on me and we broke up. I was dumb. I didn't realise Johnny" he cried.

This boy is gay? Damn Johnny a big win for you.

"Ten, it's okay. You have Haechan, Taeyong, and me. It's okay Ten." he hugged the boy, making sure it's comfortable for him to breath. Letting out a few cries, Ten was sure he was cosy but he needed a place to go. Later, Johnny brought him to his place where he finds Haechan and Mark playing with some board games.

Haechan was confused to see Ten; crying. Even Mark was a little lion cub when it all happened. "Mark, haechan. go upstairs. Don't come out no matter the circumstances". Mark mouthed an 'okay' though he really doesn't understand what is happening. They went upstairs with a really surprised yet confused face. "Mark, why did Johnny bring him here? How do they even meet?" Mark shrugged his shoulder as he didn't want to make the pudu in front of him worried.

"It's okay, Chan. Chances are, maybe Johnny recognised him and he saw him at the shops," the silence following them was another one of those that gave them some sort of feeling.

Meanwhile,

"Johnny, can you please take me to your room? I need a nap, " Ten said in the fastest way possible. He could've asked for the guest room instead but well, who's going to stop him. He was immediately brought upstairs in bridal style.

The whole stuff brought Johnny a bit more aroused. Ten's lips were parted and his puffed eyes, it was perfect. To Johnny, he was the most fragile human to ever exist.

It felt wrong for him but he wanted to. Johnny kissed the boy in front of him and he immediately backed away. "Johnny?" "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" his words were cut with Ten pulling him into a kiss. He was shocked but at the same time, he felt good.

They were needy of each other and soon, both were naked with Johnny on top of Ten. Asking for permission before thrusting slowly inside him and stopped for a while to let Ten adjust to his size.

A nod from Ten, signalling Johnny to move. Grunts and moans filled the room. With the state of Johnny constantly hitting Ten's prostate. In no time, they both came and Johnny crashed beside Ten to cuddle him and they were soon asleep.

Meanwhile, in the room next to the both Mark and Haechan panicked at the lewd noise. They were trying their best to block the sound but to no avail. When it stopped they went back to their calm selves and plopped themselves on Mark's bed. "Do you think what I'm thinking the had done beside us?" Haechan asked and smirked. "No! Don't, I cleansed my mind yesterday geez," Mark laughed.

A knock on their door was heard. It was Ten asking Haechan to go home with him. They bid their goodbyes and walked back inside. "So, Johnny. Did you have fun?" Mark asked with a sly smile. Face knowing what they did. "Oh, shut up. You know, it's a grown-up thing." "Grown-up my ass. I and Haechan talked about it earlier since you guys were so damn loud."

Johnny blushed. He didn't know the Dongsaeng were listening. "Uhm, well you should take a shower now, right? it's late you know." Mark rolled his eyes knowing clearly what happened but went upstairs anyway.

The Lee had invited them for dinner thus Mark decided to wear something to impress Haechan. Same goes to Johnny. They did one another's hair and made their way to the house next door. "Ring the bell, Mark," "I'm nervous." Johnny ended up ringing the bell and was greeted by Taeyong.

"Come in. Haechan is waiting for you, Mark." he smiled like a literal kid upon hearing that. He walked to the kitchen and was greeted by his friend. "Annyeong". They ate dinner and chatted for the whole night. Mark and Haechan went upstairs because Haechan wanted to show something.

He locked the door and looked straight into Mark's eyes. "Mark, ever since I met you at the cafe, my life has changed. I didn't notice it at first but after a while, I started to realise that it just me liking you. I dont know if you do but-"

"No, I also like you. My feelings for you have always been love. There is no other thing that can describe it. Can I kiss you?" Haechan nodded and they kissed. It was soft and there is nothing better than this. Haechan knows he would hurt Mark and do does the other. They don't care. As long as they have each other, they're fine just like that.

"Can I be your boyfriend?" Mark asks. Haechan nodded and hugged him. It was the calmest night for him. And he always wanted it that way.

~~~🍉~~~

Hello, I'm sorry for the late update *cues Exo cbx and backstreet boys* I have an exam in three weeks and it's a must for me to get 6 a's. Wish me, luck is,🌸💞💞