tiga

A month later...

"Hey, Mark! Are you ready! You're coming to school with me," that beautiful voice yelled under the windows of Mark's. He was happy to have Mark as his boyfriend and that summer has passed, he wanted to try and change his attitude.

The bully Haechan is no longer.-

"I'm here, Channie! Come on, you gotta show me the school," and with that, they walked to school together. Hand intertwining and Haechan singing. Oh, heaven was it?

As they arrived at the front door, all students started to give them weird looks -most goes to Haechan but who cared? He waited for Mark beside the principle's office and played with his phone. He looked pretty in that sweater but something is not right.

Opposite the hallway, Liu Yangyang. An exchange student from China and also Haechan's enemy, eyes on him. What made them fought? No one knows. Well, it was not important.

Mark went out of the office with the brightest smile he could pull. "Guess what? I'm in the same class as you! 1 excellent! Now we can be literal seatmates and I can seat next to you and-"

"Yeah, yeah. The seat beside me is empty anyway."

Yangyang heard that. He knew he had to do something so he sprinted to the classroom and put his bag on the seat next to Haechan. "No one can take him from me. No one"

Mark walked down the hallways. His smile never leaving his face. As soon as he walks in with Haechan, haechan's smile dropped. "Mark, wait here. I have to talk to that guy"

He walked slowly to Yangyang. Fist ready to smash his head. "If you don't move from that seat, you'll know what happens next."

Mark was on his phone thus he didn't know what they were talking about. Yangyang eyed Mark before moving away from that seat. "Hey, Mark! Here," Haechan shouted from the back.

Mark walked to him. Face full of smile and eyes shining with anticipation. Unknown to him, two eyes are watching his every move. Waiting for school to be over so he can know him. And destroy him.

time skiP

They went home. Hands entangled and giggles can be heard. "Hey, Haechan do you want some coffee?" Mark asked. The latter just nodded and walked to the nearest cafe. And with that, someone scoffed; loud enough for them to hear.

"Hey, Haechan and oh? Are you the new kid? Come and sit here." a voice said from behind them. Mark turned to the boy "yeah? Well, let me just-" he turned back to see Haechan sweating anxiously. "Okay, we'll s-sit there,"

"Oh, that's fast. Hi, what's your name? I'm Mark. A foreign exchange student. "I'm Yangyang. An exchange student from German. Perhaps your boyfriend here has changed."

"Dont you dare, asshole" Haechan said sternly. His face changed with sweats everywhere. "Hey babe, what's wrong? Do you wanna go home? I'm sorry, Yangyang we have to go first. Nice meeting you." "you too".

(At Mark's home)

" Mark, I am warning you. Don't talk to that boy. He is my enemy and I don't you to know why okay?" Haechan said kissing the lion underneath him. He knew it will hurt Mark if he found out of his dark past.

*Warning Contain Sensitive Contents: Viewer Discretion Is Advised*

I was at the party at renjun's house. Everything was pretty much the same with frat boys smoking blunts and girls grinding on strangers.

But this one particular boy hasn't stopped staring at me for the past minutes. He is the new kid from Germany? Yes, he is. all of the girls are beads over heels for him but even my gay ass is hating him.

Well, after humiliating me in front of the principal, he can't do any more harm, right? Wrong.

Later, that night. I went to the guest room. I wasn't drunk or anything but that orange juice tasted weird. My vision went blurry and the last thing I see is Liu Yangyang walking in holding a rope and locking the door.

I woke up naked. With him next to me. I couldn't move and I realised it was the ropes. Maybe I was too loud that he woke up. Him being annoyed made me weak and him taking me right there. My body was too weak to fight.

No one knows about this. And no one should.

*hi guys, I'm back from the dead. Tbh if you read the throwback part while listening to "I'll be good" by James Young, it would be really great. Send me Kudos!