satu

"Yeah, I knew it earlier. So?" The youngest of the siblings said. Completely showing disrespect towards his older brothers. The so called Lee Haechan, the school's most hated bully who is also the most psychotic yet in the group of four. The other brothers were actually discussing whether or not they should send him into a psychiatric hospital. Seeing his behaviour has worsened over time and is waiting to snap at any moment.

Suffering from multiple personality disorder, he used it to run away from almost anything. Ranging from voicemails to letters with threats written all over it he just wouldn't stop.

He stepped foot into a small book café. The fresh aroma of coffee gave him a relief from stress. He walked over to the counter and ordered a latte from his favourite barista. Sure, Jaemin is one of the most beautiful people to ever live but he already got a boyfriend.

Haechan doesn't even bother unless he is happy himself. Sipping the freshly made latte whilst reading a novel from the reading section? Oh, it was plain heaven for a bookworm like him. Even if bullying is his hobby, he made sure he gets good grades by reading as well. Book is planted inside his heart and that is the only thing capable of keeping him sane alongside with his medicines. A jingle was heard. He looks up to see an unfamiliar face.

He observed as the male ordered his beverage before walking to the reading section and sat right next to the questioning sun. Haechan overheard him talk on the phone, he seems fluent in English- "Hello," a voice said. He looked beside towards the ebony haired male and replied back a "hi," with a smile. "My name is Mark." -And also fluent in using formal Korean. "The name is Haechan. Are you perhaps new here?"

"Ha-ha, yes, I am. And I am only nineteen years old. How about you?" he asked. "Oh, I am only a year younger than you. I'm glad we've met. I have exactly zero friends." "That's poor for someone who is bright like the sun you are-" Mark looked into the younger's eye "-can I be your friend?" Haechan was feeling overwhelmed that someone has finally asked to be his friend. He gladly said yes to the request.

~~~🐾~~~

Haechan walked with Mark to their neighbourhood showing him every little detail. They chat and found out that they are going to the same school. They bid their goodbyes before proceeding to their homes. "Haechan, where have you been?" His eldest spoke out from the living room. Lee Taeyong, a fearless wolf who is more cowardly than many think. "I am just out with my friend. No need to be worried." The latter said carelessly.

His mind is all about the Mark guy he met earlier that day. "Whatever, by the way have you seen Ten?" "Nah," he made his way into the shower. Letting the water to drench his rainbow-dyed hair and slide to his feet and into the drainage. He wrapped a towel around his waist and sat on the edge of his bed waiting for his hair to dry whilst scrolling through his Instragam feed. He found a very interesting picture.

"Wow, Seoul is great!" was the caption. It was Mark posing with an ice cream. Guess he is photogenic. He scrolled more and saw some of the best picture of the male; with another man who seems like he is as old as Taeyong. "My brother Johnny is so weird" his brother it is. Haechan was about to end his hopeless crush but there seems to be a chance. "@morkylee has requested to follow you." The boy smiled with pride although he is still questioning how the older managed to find his Instragam account. He clicked confirm and soon, his notification flood up with Mark 'liking' his photos.

Even the picture of his shoes is liked. "@morkylee wants to send a message to you" Haechan smiled and see the message. "Hey, channie what are you doing tomorrow?" "Hmm...nothing I guess. Why?" "Nothing. How about we meet up at the library after school?" "Sure do." Haechan smiled to himself. "Haechan, do you mind coming down? I want you to meet someone." Upon hearing that, he quickly wears a navy shirt with black sweatpants. "I'm coming hyung." He braced himself not to do any stupid things so he wouldn't embarrass himself.

There, the person sat on the couch. He has jet black hair with the same clothing Mark has worn when he was with Haechan later that day. "Mark?" Haechan questioned aloud. The male turned his back to see Haechan. They both ran to each other and hugged afterwards. Giggling like little children, they made their ways to the couch. "Seems like you two already know each other, huh?" the older said sipping on his coffee. Mark just smiled brightly. "I'm Johnny. Mark's older brother." He said shaking his large hand with Haechan's petite one.

They all chat a little until Ten has finally come home. "Hyung, where have you been?" Ten just ignored little Haechan. Instead, he walked to his room without even looking at the guests. He is a little disrespectful child from Thailand and no one can stop him from being like that. His attitude hasn't changed since the Lee adopted him. Now, he lives with two angels and a devil. That being said, he is also lonely. No friends. Just like Haechan. Johnny bid their goodbyes and walked all the way to their house. "Is that your boyfriend back there?" Johnny asked.

His face is full of hope that his younger brother got a boyfriend. "Not yet. We haven't talked much so I don't think he will like me as much as I do." Johnny just nodded. "Hyung, I pity him." Johnny looked down to his brother. "You know what, he is bright but he has no friends at all," Mark said with the saddest face. Johnny is also sad that he hadn't taken the chance to look at the rude brother. He is pretty sure that the person is cute but has a nebulous attitude which is pretty attractive for the Chicago boy. "Well, Mark do you want ice cream?" Johnny asked making the small boy jump in excitement.

He sure knows what to ask if there is a sorrowful event; or just any moment he felt appropriate. They shifted their way to the ice cream shop. Johnny made the order as Mark is still not confident with his Korean. He gave it to Mark and observed as he eat it with joy.

~~~🐾~~~

Haechan is still sad that ten hasn't talked to him. They fought last week over a small thing; and it is that Haechan spilt his slime onto Ten's favourite shirt which is in fact, black. There was stain all over it and it can't be cleaned. Ten was really mad that he himself won't talk to little Haechan. He was sure to say sorry but brother Ten just wouldn't forgive him. He kept on being quite unless Taeyong have to talk to him. The skinny, tanned boy walked up to his closet mirror. A blade in his left hand and his right sleeve is rolled up.

He is about to cut, but somebody knocked on the door. He sighed knowing that he would have to continue later on. The door opened revealing Ten. His face is seemingly a lot happier than usual. "Haechan, I am sorry about last week," he stated briefly. Haechan was very happy that his hyung is now talking to him. They cuddled on the bed later on. Haechan talked about his mental health to ten and lucky he, his brother even gave some advices. "Was that your boyfriend, the guest earlier?"

He was astonished by the question. Well, who wouldn't. Right?

"It would be nice if he is. But i don't know his feelings for me yet. Is this love at first sight?"

Haechan said. Inside the heart of a boy who is sweet infront of Mark, there is a psychotic bully who is ready to kill everyone.

Including you who are reading this.