~Chapter 1: A New Beginning~

Being the new kid isn't fun at all. People keep you at a distance and tend to ignore you. Lucky for me that's not what happened when I moved to Mystic Falls, Virginia. My name is Annastashia Griffin, I'm 17 years old, with brown hair & eyes, freckles under my eyes and on my nose, and I also have "Angelina Jolie" lips. when I moved here I only made about 7 friends. But I'm glad because they are the best friends anyone could have.

They are Kimberly (Kimi), Matthew (Matt or Matty), Trevor (Trev), Avery (Ave), Scott, Michael (Mike), and Mark. They are kind of like family, heck they are family. My dad and 2 brothers think so too. Alexander and Hunter love them and think of the guys as older brothers and try to hit on the girls, even though they are only sophmores and we're juniors. My friends think it's cute that they have crushes on them, well the girls do in that case.

It's Monday and the first day of school. School is school and not very fun either. Mainly because of the populars. I know it sounds stereotypical, but it's true. You have your nerds, technogeeks, cheerleaders, mathlets, jocks, bad boys, and mean, rich girls. Your typical movie social pyramid is real. Except not in that order. I was going to continue my thoughts when I bumped into someone.

"Watch it Bitch!" yelled the Bleach Blonde Bimbo in front of me.

"Maybe you should wa---" I was cut off bye one of the Bimbo's Barbie look-alikes.

"Do you know who you are talking to?" She asked in a high picth voice that made me think of a mouse if it could talk.

"I don't give two-shits who I'm talking to, you're the ones who need to apologize, you wannabe prostitutes. " I yelled about to explode. Before I could do any damage I was dragged away by Kimi.

"That was Alexia Drew .aka. the mean girl in school!" she yelled out frightened.

I thought to myself, "Holy shit what did I get myself into."

"Just be glad I saved your ass when I did," she stated.

Oh boy just the perfect way to start at my new school. I didn't like it one bit. We went to meet with the rest of the gang. After we found them we went to get our schedules.

My Schedule:

Math / HN 7:00-8:00

Select Choir 8:05-9:10

Language Arts / HN 9:15-10:20

World History / HN 10:25-11:25

Lunch Period 11:30-12:45

Lab Science / HN 12:50-1:50

Physical Education 1:52-2:30

French 2:32-2:52

Study Hall 2:57-3:20

" Yes, we have all the same classes," Kimi told me.

"Let's see if we have classes with the others," I said.

Turns out we did. We have Math with Trev. Select Choir with Ave. Language Arts with Matt & Mark. History with Mike & Mark. Lunch with everyone. Science with Matt, Scott, & Trev. Gym with the guys. Study Hall with Trev, Scott, Mike, Matt, & Mark. It's a good thing we all got along.

We headed our seperate ways for our first class. Me, Kimi, & Trev sat in our seats with our names on them. Kimi was only 3 seats to my left. Trevor was next to me on my right. Every desk was filled exccept for the one next to me on my left. I just forgot about it.

About 20 minutes into the class the door flung open. then walked in... A Sex God sent to Earth that would make all the girls kill. I couldn't help but wonder who this guy was. I tried to get Kimi's attention, but she was dead set on murdering the guy with her eyes. Then I noticed that he was coming to sit next ot me. I needed to talk to KImi right away.

"Psst," I said.

"Psssst," I tried again. He looked over and glared at me.

"Um, can you move forwards some?" I asked.

"Can you shut the fuck up and leave me the hell alone." He said.

I was shell shocked. I decided to pull out my phone and text her instead.

Me: Hey! who is this guy sittin next to me?

Kimi: thts Drake Ryder! plz stay away frm him, expln l8r!

Me: K XD

I looked over at Trevor, but noticed he fell asleep. Mhhhhmm, maybe I should......................................................................................... SMACK!!!!!!!! ^_^

"Owww! I'm sorry mom I didn't mean to over sleep!" Trevor yelled half asleep. In my head "Mwaah-ah-ah-ah-ah!" My evil laugh.

"Mr. Walker you will be staying after for 2 hours of detention today. Along with Mr. Ryder for being later and Ms. Griffin for smacking you." Mr. Larkin said.

"But Mr. L---" I was cut off.

"Keep your mouth shut unless you want to be responsible for those with detention an extra day." he yelled.

The rest of the class went by at a slow pace. I thought that today couldn't get any worse..................

Damn it!! I spoke too soon.