~Chapter 3:Who Knows Where

I quickened my pace as I walked past them. I took a glance through my lashes and noticed one of the was a girl. I let out a breath that I was holding in. I kept walking and I saw a Wawa and a payphone. Thank goodness! I thought I was going to be murdered and dropped in the ocean. I ran up to the payphone and put in my left over change I had from buying lunch. I dialed Trevor's number and it rang 3 times before someone picked up.

"Hello," a female voice said.

"Hey, is Trevor there?" I asked.

"Um he's in the shower right now. Can I take a message?" she asked.

"Can you tell him that Annastashia called and I'm at Wawa and I don't know how to get home." I said.

"Yeah, sure, whatever." she giggled.

"I'm serious. I need you to tell him I'm lost in town somewhere." I pleaded.

"Bye, I'm bored talking to you," she said and hung up.

The line went dead. Shit!! What am I supposed to do now. It's not like Trev was even looking for me anyway. I need to make another call. I went inside and walked over to the cashier lady.

"Excuse me," I said.

"Hi, how can I help you?" she asked.

"Um.... I was wondering if you could tell me where I am and if you had a phone I could use?" I asked sweetly.

"You're in Whitmore, Virginia. And here you can use my cell." she handed me her black and purple I phone 6.

"Thank you."

Holy mother of Jesus. I thought I had only been running for 10 minutes max, but I've been running for half an hour. I got my thoughts together and decided to call Scott.

Ring.....

Ring......

Ring.....

"Hello," a groggy voice answered.

"Scott, can you please come get me I'm lost a--" I didn't realize I was crying until Scott said,

"Anna is that you? What the Hell. Where have you been, we've been worried sick looking for you."

"I'm at Wawa in Whitmore"

"What?Are you serious, that's 30 minutes away! Don't worry, stay were you are I'm coming to get you."

"Okay.....hey Scott?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

"I'll be there soon."

I walked back to the cashier lady and handed her her phone.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem." she replied.

I went and stood over by the doors and waited for Scott. I couldn't stop thinking about that girl who answered Trevor's phone and how he most likely didn't even care if I was okay or not. 30 minutes later Scott pulled up in his brother's truck. I walked outside and got in.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said.

So instead of talking he just hugged me and that's all it took. I started to cry and the tears wouldn't stop coming out. When I was ready he let me go and drove us back home. He pulled into my drive way and turned off the truck.

"How come you didn't call Trevor?" He asked

"Look, I know that-," I couldn't finish. I couldn't tell him that Trevor was with some girl instead of looking for me. I didn't want him to know how I felt about the situation. I knew the tears forming in my eyes would soon be flowing from them in a matter of seconds.

"I understand, you don't have to say anything. It's okay." Scott said.

But was it really. Is this just the beginning of Trevor letting me down? Him leaving me behind for someone else? That's when the tears started and they wouldn't stop falling. After I was done crying we said our goodbyes and I went inside. Scott waited for me to get inside before he pulled off. Luckily my dad and brothers were asleep and Kimi left a message covering for me so I wouldn't get in trouble when I got home.

OMG!!! I just remembered today is only Monday. Now I have to deal with this for the rest of the week. Can my life get any worse!!!??

*(A/N)*

Sorry for the long wait been busy with finals for the first semester and lots of homework and reading and projects and research papers.......you know how long the list is.........

Please vote and comment on my story....... XOXOXO love yall!!!