👼

Ma! I'm going out! Renjun shouted.

Where?! Can I come with you?! Chenle appeared out of nowhere, startling the elder chinese male.

Renjun shook his head as a no, I'm going on a date.

When will you tell auntie and uncle that you and Dejun-gē are together again? Chenle asked.

Renjun shrugged and left.

Rude. Chenle pouted and went to the kitchen where his aunt is, cooking their lunch.

I wonder where Renjun-gē got his attitude from. Chenle mumbles as he helps his aunt prepare their lunch. The woman just chuckles.

Dejun!

The boy turned around only to be met with a warm hug from his boyfriend. Babe.

I missed you.

The older male chuckles, ❝We were just together yesterday." He stated and hugged him back.

Soon, Renjun broke the hug and intertwined their hands, Let's go?

Where?

Renjun's smile grew wider, To my house. I'll introduce you to my parents!

W-what?! Dejun's eyes grew bigger by the mention of him meeting his boyfriend's parents again.

You know what happen the last time you tried to introduce me to them. Dejun stated.

Renjun squeezed his boyfriend's hand to reassure him that everything will be different this time.

He remembered the first time the he tried to introduce Dejun to his parents after coming out. His mother despise Dejun and tried everything to break them apart while Renjun's father was the opposite. He supported his son's relationship with Dejun. He tried to stop his wife from breaking Renjun and Dejun's relationship apart.

But on the other hand, Dejun doesn't know that it was Renjun's mother doing when the two of them broke up after a week of meeting them. He just know that Renjun's mother despise him and doesn't want him for her son.

👼

Chenle was walking down the stairs when he saw Renjun dragging Dejun inside the house.Ma! Pa! Renjun called.

Chenle quickly went down the stairs and to Renjun.

Auntie and uncle went out.

Chenle then turned to face Dejun, Hi!He waved.

The older waved back awkwardly and held the hem of Renjun's shirt. Let's go to my room. Renjun said.

The chinese male then pulled his boyfriend upstairs and to his room.

Jeno and Jaemin are still trying to find out what Renjun means when he said ❛Don't go fishing inside of my room.❜

They had finished reading ten stories so far but it seems like today is not their day. Their questions is still yet to be answered.

Hurry up! Renjun's voice echoed from the outside.

Jeno and Jaemin frowned. You understand it right? Jaemin asked and Jeno nodded.

Jeno then shrugged, Maybe it's just Chenle.

And the door swung opened. A Renjun with a wide smile appeared with a boy who's tugging onto the boy's shirt.

W-who are they? Dejun asked in a whisper that only Renjun can hear.

I'll explain later. Let's just go to my gaming room. And Renjun dragged his boyfriend to the said room.

He's so weird. Jaemin mumbled and Jeno nods in agreement.

Jeno then held Jaemin's hand and went outside of their room to follow Renjun.

What are you doing? Jaemin asked.

Following Renjun. The older answered.

Chenle then suddenly showed up, startling the couple. Where are you two going?

Jeno quickly loosen his grip from Jaemin's hand and hid it behind him. We're following Renjun. He answered.

Do you know where he went? Jaemin asked.

Chenle nodded, They're in Renjun's gaming room.

Can you tell us where it is? Jeno asked as he crosses his index and middle finger together, wishing that Chenle will agree.

Okay! Follow me! Chenle exclaimed and went to go to Renjun's gaming room as the two boys followed him.

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »

y'all, get ready for the next chapter ;)

and read babysitter!