Chapter 34

Two more chapters left!! ugh! my dad is pissing me off and I'm seriously thinking about cutting a family member out of my life.. I'm tired of people's shit!!

-----------

Dear diary,

       I went to F.I.T and I love it there. I just went for a tour and to talk to the some people about my dorm and I'm so excited about it. I can't believe I'm graduating in a few days... Then I won't be a senior anymore. I feel like I've been in high school for longer than four years. Liam's party is tomorrow and I honestly can't wait to hang out with my best friends. I also can't wait for Harry to see me in a bikini. After this, all that matters is my future and my future with Harry. He hasn't told me what college he's going to but I'm sure it's here so we can be together just like we were supposed to be.

I put my diary away as I heard Mia crying. She's so big, six months now. I ran out of my room and picked her up from her crib. I began to rock her back and forth, Char was in the shower and hopefully a relaxing shower cause she needs it.

"Aunty Kylie's here" I said softly as I moved back and forth.

She stopped crying and fell asleep on my shoulder. I slowly placed her back in the crib. I realized that for now on, I have to be a role model for Callie and Mia... And I'm not going to let them down; I'm going to be a good damn role model to them. Callie walked out of the room and I motioned her to be quiet cause Mia was sleeping and she nodded and mouth 'thank you' I nodded as I walked out of my room.

I walked into the living room and mom and Brian were watching TV.

"Hey"

"Hey baby, what's up?"

"Um I think I'm going to Hanna's" I told her.

"Okay" she smiled at me "are you alright?"

"Yeah" I nodded.

I went back to my room and grabbed my bag and phone.

"Change of plans, I'm going to Harry's"

"Alright"

I got in the elevator and texted Harry, I'm coming over. The doors opened and I walked out.

"Hey senior Kylie" Adam joked.

"Hi Adam" I smiled at him as I walked out of the apartment and began to walk to Harry's.

I was thinking about what's going to happen after graduation, and how you never see the people you went to school with. I want to make sure I will be seeing my friends in the future; maybe me and Harry can finally get our own place. I mean we're almost adults and we both wanted it at a point. I walked up to Harry's front door and knocked. Anne opened the door and I walked in and hugged her.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her as I stepped back.

"Good, how are you?"

"Good" I smiled at her "is Harry in his room?"

"Yeah, go up"

"Okay"

I walked upstairs to Harry's room and he was playing video games. He paused the game as he saw me; he stood up and hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I texted you, I was coming over" I told her.

"I didn't see it but want to watch me play"

"Sure" he pulled away and sat back down with his back against his bed.

I sat down next to him and he wrapped his arm around my knee as I placed my head on his shoulder. I watched as he played video games.