Chapter 17

Okay, so I just wrote the second to last chapter of Another World and it was just ugh writing it. It took me about two days or so to finish it which it never takes that long. But, I'm more excited about writing the sequal to Another World. So please enjoy this chapter along with the next and please vote :) thanks you, love you guys - Livy

P.S.  I also wanted to say I was so nervous for Kylie and Harry in this chapter :)

--------------

I woke up and glanced at the time, it was 6:30. Fuck! I have to go home and get ready for court. I glanced down at Harry who was lying on my chest. I bite my lip as I pulled away from him and he placed his head on his pillow as I got out of the bed.

"Mmm... Babe?" He turned to him with his eyes half open.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you doing?"

"I have to go home... I won't be in school today"

He sat up "what?"

"I have to go to court with my mom... It's about custody"

"Text me okay? Can we hang out later?"

I frowned "I promised Char a girl’s night... She felt out of place last night so I owe her"

"Alright well I will miss you" he grabbed my hand and placed me closer to him.

I smirked "I'll miss you too" I placed a kiss on his lips then I pulled away and placed my sneakers on.

"I'm not even going to mention the sneakers with the pajamas..."

"Shut up" I laughed "love you Hazza"

"Love you too"

I walked out of the room and bumped into Liam who was shirtless.

"Um... Sorry Liam"

"Um it’s okay, slept well?"

"Yeah, but I really have to run so I'll see you tomorrow"

"You’re not going to school?"

"Family thing" I gave him a slight smile as I ran downstairs and out of the door.

I ran home and ran into the elevator. I took a deep breath, the doors open and no one was out yet. Yes, I'm good. I walked into my room and walked into my bathroom where a brushed my teeth and took a nice relaxing shower. I placed a towel around my body and I stepped into my room and saw Char sitting on my bed causing me to jump.

"Jeez Char! You scared me"

"Where were you last night Kylie?"

"I went back to Liam's to be with Harry..."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I ran out Char, I had a nightmare and I needed him!" I yelled I took a deep breath "sorry I yelled"

"No, it's okay" she got up and walked out of my room as I sighed.

"Char!" I walked after her.

She was standing in the guest room looking at me.

"I'm sorry Char... I really am"

"I know you are but I was worried about you"

I sighed "I'm sorry, I forgot my phone here and once I woke up this morning I basically ran here... I'll promise to text you next time that happens"

"Okay... Kylie, I don't want your life to stop just because I'm here"

"What are you talking about?" I asked.