Chapter 1- A song and A Project

|Revised and Edited|

Hey guys!

Welcome to my new book.

I've been experiencing some difficulties in my life and I decided 'why not write about them' this book will include serious matters that people go through on their daily basis.

Thanks!

~ 1 ~

Hello, I'm Vanya Hanes and I'm breaking the fourth wall. Or writing in my diary. I wanted to start this incase something happened and all I had left was these chapters of my life. Hopefully I will remember to write in it everyday. But I make no promises. I will keep you posted...

Love, Vanya*

- March 9, 2019

I put my diary down and settled in bed.

Tomorrow is going to be a tough one. I have gym and I don't like people seeing me workout.

I'm very active actually, but I eat all my feelings away to make me feel better. I'm fat and I've been reminded of that my whole entire life.

My skin is light brown like brown sugar, melting in a warm pot, I had grey stormy eyes. My hair is sandy brown with tight curls. I have two moles on my face. One near my eye and another on the left side of my face by my lips.

I'm what people call 'thick' but I know I'm fat.

I close my eyes trying to put these bad thoughts at the back of my head and save it for my bad day tomorrow.

I can feel when something bad is going to happen and tomorrow is going to be a headache.

~ 1 ~
I wake up to my alarm bright and early at 6:00am. Then I make my way to my bathroom for my morning routine. I brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I do my makeup which consists of a brow pencil, concealer, bronzer, blush, and some highlight and finally mascara. After that I part my hair down the middle and grab my water spray. I dampen my hair and brush through it until the curls are tight and defined. After that I walk back in my room and put on some black leggings and a big dark grey shirt with some tan grey mudds.

I exit my room, backpack on my shoulder as I descend down the squeaky stairs. I make my way to the kitchen to see if there's any food for breakfast and lunch, but as per usual, there's nothing. I sigh and walk towards the front door digging my key out of my jacket pocket, open the front door then turn around to lock it.

I shiver right as my foot steps off of the step leading towards a sidewalk down the street.

It sure is cold today...huh?

I asked myself seeing as there was only me walking. I want to get a job starting in April because by the time summer comes around I wanted to buy a scooter.

I love them!

They make me feel at peace...somehow, if that makes any sense.

Walking to school felt kind of good but each time I got to the front door of school my legs were burning and my breathing was ragged. I took a deep calm breath as I pulled the gates of hell open and stepped inside to see people's heads snap towards me.

I felt self conscious with all the eyes so I stared at the floor like it was an interesting piece of artwork. I walk towards my looker only to find a note stuck to it.

'This is a noise complaint. Every time you walk down the hall it creates noise. Go back to your herd you elephant!'

As soon I read the last word huge buckets of laughter came pouring out of the hall. I turned to see a small slim white girl with bleach blonde hair, bright blue eyes and hot pink lipstick. "Did you do this?" I stated more than asked handing her the note.