A Look at Life

As I get driven to the hospital, I begin to black out again. I then wake up. But... where am I? It's a giant "room" with different colored walls. One *Blue*, one *Red*, one *Green*, and one *Rainbow*. I then begin to see a shadowy figure coming from the distance. This starts to bring back memories of the last time I saw a shadowy figure in front of me so I begin to back off. But then the figure begins to talk.

"Daniel?" it says.

"Daniel! Come here, son!" After that, I realize who that is.

"Dad?!"

I begin to run over to him with tears dragging down my face.

I begin to run over to him with tears dragging down my face. As I get closer his face became more and more clear. I can see every last detail. He looked exactly the same as the last time I was with him, inside the courtroom. From the small chin hairs on his chin to the bags under his eyes. I reach in for a hug and he follows and as he pulls me in I begin to smell his colon that he wore the day that he went to court. But then I began to smell something else. Something more... deadly.

It smells more like electricity and metal. As we begin to stop hugging, he begins to start bleeding from the back of his chest and then the front. Then, his close begun to burst. He tells me to listen.

"Look, son. That chair did nothing to my pride. That means it shouldn't do anything to the way you see this world." he says.

"Yes, there are a lot of hateful people around but just remember that that doesn't mean there aren't good ones too.

I never forgot those words. My father disappeared, right before his skull appeared in front of my face. I jolted awake with everyone around me, showing worried faces and static faces. I don't exactly know how I just saw my father and what the hell just happened but I do know that I have some people in this world to trust.

(Sorry, I've been gone... I've been taking large looks at life and how things should be. I wanna work harder on things and bring old relationships closer and make new ones even larger. THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND!!)