| 23 |

I've been trying to update everyday , so far so good. Does anyone have any questions about this book ? If you do just comment.

Aria's POV

Brandon told me that Drew was raped and I felt all bad. That doesn't mean that I forgot about all the other shit she put people through. Chris got back yesterday and he's been acting real sweet. Something's up.

" Hey baby " I cooed to Maurice

" Hey " Chris said

" I wasn't talking to you "

" You rude for that. Was Sawn here ? "

" Yeah how you know ? "

" He left his number in the bathroom "

I started laughing , Shawn is a damn mess.

" How was Virginia "

" It was good , Lytrell's pregnant "

" Aww , Maurice is gonna have another cousin "

" I'm sorry for not telling you about Drew "

" Let's not " I told him while holding Maurice

" Okay , how was your day ? "

" Stressful , Maurice is teething now "

" Aww , lil man growing up so fast"

" Chris he's your damn twin "

" My genes strong "

" This is sad , it looks like I had nothing to do with making him "

" We all know you did." He smirked

" Shut up , and only us need to know "

" I know too , Ya some nasty children " August said scaring the shit out of me

" What are you doing here ? " Chris said.

" I bought ma' godson some clothes. Problem ? "

" Who told you that your his godfather ? " Chris said again

" I did , I ont need you ta' tell me nothing "

" You do when it comes to my son"

" Can y'all not ? " I said , I was getting irritated

" Aria let me talk to you " Chris said while pulling me into the kitchen

" You gave him a fucking key ? "

" Yeah , what's the problem ? "

" Are you blind ? What if I gave my ex a key here you would be pissed "

He did have a point. I didn't think it was a big deal at first but now I understand

" I'm sorry Chris , I don't know what I was thinking "

" I can tell "

" I can still hear ya " August said from the living room

" Shut up Augustus " I said

Causing Chris to look at me like he was waiting for me to do something. I walked into the living room and saw August and Maurice playing together. Once again Chris got mad.

" Leave him alone "

" He ain't cryin so why ya' trippin ? " August said confused

" I don't want you around my son"

" Aria get ya' Wateva he is "

" Chill Aug , maybe you should leave " I Said

He looked hurt but I really want my relationship to work.

" Aight , I'll see ya' whenever "

I looked at Chris with an ' Happy ? ' look , he smiled and gave me a hug. He's jealous , and it's not cute.

August's POV

A nigha Trynna do somethin good fa' ha' and she do this ta me. I ont understand this , Chris prolly brainwashed ha ass.

" Aug what you thinking about ? "

" You " I lied

Kamari ain't stupid , I don't even know why I lied.

" I know your lying , what's up ? "

By this time she was straddling me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. She slapped my chest.

" Don't try and change the subject"

" It's gonna hurt ya "

" I'm prepared , I want you to get this weight off of your shoulders. Aug I love you "

" I'm jealous of Chris "

" I knew this was gonna happen , August you have to accept the fact that she's taken "

" I can't , I still luh her "

" I understand but if you love her that much let her go "

" Thanks K , I luh you "

" I love you too. I'm willing to help you out. Just let me know when you feel like you can't do is anymore "

" Okay "

I'm surprised she didn't leave me , I would've left ha if she said she was still in luh wit another nigga.

" K , you want babies ? "

" After I'm Married "

" I can make that arranged." I said , joking

" Messing with you that won't ever happen "

" Don't do that ta me "

" Do what ? "

" Doubt meh "

" Okay , I'm sorry "

" You good "

Drew's POV

I got myself into Rehab , I want to be a good mother to Dylan. I want to be there for him whenever he needs me. He's with Brandon now , they have been inseparable since they met. I have to do this to try and mend our relationship. I'll be here for a year , but if I'm doing good I'll leave earlier.

" Drew , it's lunch time " my nurse said

" Okay , I'll be down "

I was sitting on my bed looking at a picture of Brandon and Dylan. I've only been here for 2 days but it seems like forever. I can only have visitors on family day which is every first sunday. I missed it because I enrolled here Tuesday the following week.

It's not bad here but I miss my son soo much. I really regret all the pain I put people through.

" You gonna eat that ? " Some broad asked me

" Yeah "

She took my tray and started eating my food. This place is kinda like jail. If you fight that adds more time on your days here. I don't need that. So I went to the head nurse. Ms.Flasin , she the administrator. She's sweet but also rude.

I got my food back , ate it and headed back to my room. I have my own room thank god , but I'll be getting a roommate in a week.

There's nothing in here but a bed , books and a desk.

363 days left