| 14 |

Y'all prolly tired of this 😂😂😂but thank you guys for the 4k reads , 300+ votes and 50+ comments. I really appreciate it.

I'm thinking about writing a Chris brown book. Would y'all read it ?

Okay , enough of that. Here's the chapter.

••••

Aria's POV

Chris left earlier and yeah I'm said but I have to focus on school. Drew dropped out , poor her. Since the break up Brandon been acting careless , he brings any bitch he can find home. He's only home to fuck girls , and when he does he's looking high.

August on the other hand has been acting like none of the shit between him and Drew never went down. Which is good cause he doesn't need to be mopping around. But then again is weird.

August and I are walking to scho since we only live only 4mins aways from school.

" How you feeling since Chris left? "

" I'm okay , we decided to break up "

" Why ? What happened ? "

" It wasn't really gonna work he's gonna be in a different state "

" It's gonna be okay "

I started to cry , yeah I really loved Chris. He was really sweet , I love that about him.

While I was in my first period I got a text message from Chris.

Chris😿😻

Hey , how's school ?

- it's okay , I wish you were here.

I'm sorry. I miss you

- I miss you too , what you doing.

Unpacking

- oh

He responded but I didn't reply it's something he isn't telling me.

••••

August's POV

When I found out Chris and Aria broke up I was low key happy. I can finally tell her how I feel. When I was going to my 2nd period I saw shad

( go back to the first chapter if ya don't remember )

All up on Aria. She looked very uncomfortable but Shad can really care less. Back when I was avoiding Aria he use to tell all the boys on the basketball team how he wanted to fuck Aria. Yeah I was pissed but I couldn't let anyone see it.

I got to her locker and told Shad to move , he didn't leave like I expected so we ended up fighting. I got suspended for 3 days and he got suspended for 2 weeks since for him fighting isn't new.

After school Aria came over , for what I don't know.

" Hey Aug , how's your hand ? "

I could barely focus because she looked really beautiful. I think she knew I was staring at her because she gave me a weird look.

" You good aug ? "

" Yeah , and uh ma' hand okay. It's a little sore. "

" What happened ? "

" I saw him all up on you and I guess I just reacted "

I saw her blush , ha' ass got feelings fa' me

" What ya smiling fa' ? "

" Cause you stuck up for me "

" That's what I do " I said while smirking

" I love you aug "

" I luh ya too "

I don't really know what happened but next thing I knew we were both kissing. I was feeling up on ha' and she liked it. She climbed on my lap , and broke the kiss opening her eyes and looking dead at me.

" Wasn't expecting that "

" What the fuck did I just do ? " She said while pacing back and forth

" Ya know ya liked it "

" August , I just broke up with Chris "

" And ? " I said not really seeing the problem

" I love him Aug "

" You luh me mo' "

" I'll talk to you later " she gave me a hug and left

I ont understand , she know she luh me. I heard a knock on my front door and when I opened it Drew Thot ass was standing there.

" What you want ? "

" I came to apologize , I know what I did was wrong. "

" You screwed up Guh , What did I do fo' you ta cheat on me ? "

" I know you cheated August , don't front "

" Ion know what you talking about "

I know exactly what she talking about , I slept with this girl during the beginning of our relations ship. Iont know why I did that but hey it's done.

" Lying ass , I hope the baby isn't yours "

" Less for me to deal wit' "

She started crying 😑 , like what ? Iont have time fo' this. I wanna focus on Aria and I

I tried to write it how August would say it. How'd I do ? 😂😂