| 19 |

August's POV

I know I was acting inconsiderate but that's how I felt. Things happened I just can't commit when were more than a thousand miles apart. I slept with a lot of women during my tour I'm not gonna lie. But none of them even compare to Aria. I'm pissed at the fact she got back with Chris dumb ass.

I pulled Aria outside to talk to her about us. I know she's pregnant but we can still work on us. I pulled her towards the door and Chris looked at me weirdly

" What do you want August ? "

" How could you ? "

" What the hell is wrong with you , I think the fame is getting to your head "

" You go back to the nigga that threatened meh ? "

" He loves me , he has never done anything to hurt me unlike you "

" Aria , it's not my fucking fault "

" Your mentality is screwed up "

" Aria , I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me "

" You need some fucking help. "

She started walking away. So I pulled her back I want to work this shit out.

" Aria what do I need to do ? "

" Get some help. You've changed a lot Aug "

" I know , I'll do it "

" Good " by this time she was rubbing my back while I was crying.

" I luh you Aria "

" I love you too "

When we got back inside Chris was looking at me weirdly. His scary ass. Sooner or later she will be mines again.

Chris' POV

It kinda hurt me when I heard Aria tell August she loves him. I knew this shit was gonna happen , I don't fucking like it.

I was pissed so I didn't say shit to Aria. I have done everything for her for these past 2 years and August pops back up and she's falling for him again ? This is some fucking shit.

" Chris ? "

" Mhm "

" What's your problem ? "

" I'm fine "

" No your not. You haven't said shit to me since dinner "

" You wanna know why ? "

" Duh that's why I'm asking "

" You told him you love him "

Her ass got quiet then.

" Look Chris I'm - " I cut her off cause I didn't want to hear her week ass apology

" Nah , I don't want to hear it "

" Chris baby , I love you more "

I know she lying so I continued to ignore her.

After I took my shower I went to the guest room. I don't even want to see her. While I was watching Loiter squad I got a message from Drew.

Lilsister❤️

Chris I need to come and stay with you. I owe some some nigga some money now he's threatening to kill me.

- I live with Aria.

So I need somewhere to stay

- How am I gonna tell her ?

Your nephew needs you Chris

- I'll figure something out

Aria's POV

I know I hurt Chris' feelings. I know that if he did that with his ex I would be pissed off. I went into the guest room and saw him sleep so I started straddling him.

He was trying to move but I pinned him down which made his eyes open widely. I laughed at the face he was making

" What the hell Aria ?"

" Chris I love youu "

" I love you too now let me sleep "

We feel asleep together I hope he can forgive me.

Drew's POV

Chris needs to talk to Aria. I can't be out here with this nigga trying to kill me. Especially with my child. August has been a terrible father. He has never seen Dylan. I told Dylan that his father died so he wouldn't feel like he was alone. Many of the kids at daycare would pick on him.

" Mommy , can I have some juice ? "

I don't tolerate baby talking. That shit irks my soul. I have no job , I don't even know I was in this damn store. I know what I had to do

" Which one baby ? "

He pointed to some juice boxes , I opened the box and stuffed 3 in my pants while looking out for people.

" Hey ! " Someone said while running to me

" Come on Dylan " I picked him up and started running out the store.

I wish I never done that because I ran into Brandon. The nigga who's Trynna kill me.

•••

10k reads , thank you guys❤️😿