Chapter 7

Since it's Yoongi's birthday and at lease 5 people :( commented private and in chapter, I will post about Yoongi's past. 

Yoongi's past wins!!

"Eomma, Appa! look I drew you guys!" Little Min Yoongi ran towards his parents as they were in the living room watching a movie. His mother picked him up and placed him on her lap, she grabbed the drawing Yoongi did and smile. 

"What a beautiful drawing sweetie. You have talent." Yoongi's mother complement him making him smile. 

"Appa? do you like it?" Yoongi asked his father, him on the other hand didn't pay a single attention to his son. 

"Hmm?" He turned around seeing his son. 

"My drawing, do you like it?" Yoongi asked again. 

"Yeah, Yeah, I do." He waved his hand and looked back at the TV. 

"Sweetie, how about you go to your room and finish up your homework okay?" Yoongi's mother said as she put him back up on his feet. 

"But I did..." 

"Then draw me another picture okay and how about we  invite (Y/n) huh?" Yoongi's mother said making Yoongi jump in excitement. 

"Yess! Thank you Eomma!!" Yoongi kissed his mothers cheek and  ran upstairs to his room. 

He always gets excited when (Y/n) comes over, he loves her a lot and he wanted her to be his girlfriend, though a kid for the age of 8, he knows what's the difference of loving someone as a friend and loving someone as more than friends. And (Y/n) was one of does types of feelings. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yoongi Oppa!" (Y/n) yelled as she looked at Yoongi with loving eyes. 

"(Y/n)!" Yoongi yelled as well. 

"Okay (Y/n) i'll come for you later okay, you need a little break from the excitement we had together." (Y/n's) mom said making (Y/n) hug Yoongi's arm. 

"Thanks for letting (Y/N) stay for a while Sunyi, she's in good hands." Yoongi's mother said while smiling at her. 

"She better be or else your son will be put in good use." Sunyi smirked as she left the house. Yoongi's mother had a furious look on her face. 

"How can someone do that to there own daughter?" Yoongi's mother whispered. 

"Careful, or else she'll take your son away." Yoongi's father said putting his sweater on and walking towards the front door. 

"He is your son too. And where are you going?"  Yoongi's mother asked looking at him. 

"To see my mistress and no, he's not. Yoongi is not my son, I never asked for a kid." Yoongi's father said as he left. 

"You fucked me! You gave me your fucking seed and forced me to stay here with you!" Yoongi's mother yelled at him. 

"Enough Hemin! If you don't want me anymore, then leave. I have someone else anyway." Yoongi's father yelled at her. 

"How dare you just leave us, were your family jung gill." 

"Not anymore." 

Hemin fell on her knees as she watch her "Husband" Leave. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Behind Hemin, Yoongi was watching everything. Like I said, He's only 8 but his mind is like a teenager, smart enough to know what's happening.