Chapter 3

"So you killed your step brothers, how original." Sumi scoffed at Lisa. It seems like they don't find each other well.

"Have a problem with that? You never killed anyone. It makes you a pussy." Lisa said making Sumi brutally get up getting me surprise.

"Uhhh I'm so fucking scared! Look at me I'm shaking!" Lisa smirked at Sumi who grabbed the bars with force and giving Lisa a death glare.

"Careful Lisa, cause last time we were let out, you were left in a bed for 3 weeks." Sumi's voice sounded dark and eary.

"What's going on between you two?" I spoke up as i also stood up.

"Lisa thinks she's the shit here just beacuse she killed her step brothers." Sumi's knuckles turned white of the force she hold onto the jail bars.

"At least i defended myself, not like you, you had your fathers pills and you let a guy steal it! If i were you, i would've chased after him and killed him!" Lisa yelled at Sumi.

"It was going to be a waste of time, besides does medicines that the doctor order for my father were killing him instead of helping him!!" Sumi yelled back.

"Hey, lower your voices bitches!" A police officer came in and yelled the two girls.

I just stood there looking at both of them argue. The yelling made me dizzy and made me remember of my parents.

"S-Sumi..." My vision started going blurry.

"S-Sumi!" I spoke louder making her turn around.

"What!?" She yelled again making my head hurt.

"D-Dizzy, i feel Dizzy." I stubbled backwards hitting my back towards the wall.

"Woah, what's wrong with you?" Sumi hold my hand and lead me towards the bed but before i could even sit down i blacked out.

》《》《》《》《》《》 》 》《》 》 《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"You know the routine, clothes off, all fours, ass up." My father said grabbing my chin.

I felt myself of how disgusted i was letting him touch me.

"Do it now slut! Master wants to see that pussy dripping wet!" he pushed me to the ground.

I lifted myself up and stood up to him, my hands turn into fist and looked at my father with anger.

"I'm not a toy or a pet you fucker! You will one fucking day die for the sins you did to me!" I yelled at him and threw a fist at his face.

He grabbed his jaw and looked at me with anger and lust in his eyes.

He scoffed and looked at me before grabbing my hair and slamming me back down to the floor.

"Did you just raised your voice at me?! Oh your in for it now slut." My father pinned me to the ground, he grabbed my shirt and ripped it open making yell at him and hit him.

"Mmm, i like seeing your beast, your just 17 and they already look like an adult size." He sticks his face into my breast and starts licking the middle of my breast.

"No please stop, let me go!!!!" I tried pishing him away but he pinned both of my arms down and staryed sucking my neck and licking it.

My mind was saying no but my body was saying yes. I hated this feeling.

"Let's get rid of this." He ripped my bra and digged his head back in my breast, this time licking and nibbling.