Voltage (Part 5)

(Peter's P.O.V.)

(Y/n)'s leg bounces up and down in anticipation, and every 5 seconds she turns around and glances at the clock.  She taps her pencil against the table as our chemistry teacher lectures the class.

As she glances at the clock for the tenth time in the last minute, I realize why what she's is so familiar.

It's just like me.

Back when I was first starting off with my 'Stark Internship', I was constantly wanting to get out of school so I could go be Spider-Man.

But why would (Y/n) be acting like that?

"Got somewhere to be?" I whisper to her as she checks the clock yet again.

She turns to me and smirks. "Maybe."

My eyebrows furrow, "what's that supposed to--"

"Mr. Parker!" I jump in my seat as I turn to face the annoyed teacher. "Please tell me, what could you possibly be talking about that is so interesting, you had to talk about it while I'm teaching?"

I feel the tips of my ears go hot, "I'm sorry sir, I--"

"It was my fault," (Y/n) cuts in. "I was distracting Peter, and he was just asking me to stop."

I turn to her and whisper, "(Y/n), what are you doing?"

She ignores me and continues to face the teacher. "I'm sorry."

"...Very well. Just don't do it again." He turns around and continues to teach the class.

Once he's far enough away, I turn to (Y/n) again, dropping my whisper even lower than it was before, so she actually has to lean in to hear me. "Why'd you do that?"

"Don't worry about it, Peter."

"You didn't have to do that, I had that handled."

She smiles at me. "I said don't worry about it. Now shut up and pay attention, before we get in trouble again." She checks the clock again, before looking back at the teacher.

..........................................................................................................................................................

(Stark's P.O.V.)

As soon as I hear the bell ring, I  jump out of my seat and race for the door, leaving behind my confused classmates. 

"Whoa, (Y/n)! What's the rush?" Harrison calls from behind me.

"See you tomorrow!" I call.

I run out the classroom door and down the hall, eventually out of the building.

Happy is already waiting and I jump in the car before he has time to look up.

"HEY! You can't--! Oh, (Y/n). That was quick."

"Let's go, let's go, let's go!" I say, jumping up and down.

"Okay! Okay! Why the rush?" He asks.

"I have been waiting all day to work on my project! All day!" I sigh dramatically.

"Alright, alright."

I look out the window and see a person on a bicycle pass us. "Happy! Did you just slow down?!"

He chuckles from the driver's seat.

"Happy!"
..................................................................................................................................................