Rain Drops and Tears

I decided to ditch the car and just walk to the club I'm planning to crash.

What a mistake.

It starts to rain, and in no time, my clothes are drenched and my makeup is running.

This is why you can't have nice things.

This is why I never wear make up.

Okay, the club is definitely out now. I aimlessly wander around in Queens.

Why did I go to Queens anyway?

To get as far away from home as possible I guess.

The rain starts to pour harder, but in this part of town there was no little roof ways to hide under.

Fantastic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Peter's P.O.V.)

We left the mall a bit earlier than usual, so I decided I could swing around as Spider-Man for a bit.

So far 'a bit' has been hours.

And now it's raining.

Fantastic. 

I was able to stop most petty crimes happening around the streets, but no big stuff was happening. That might be for the best though.

I lay on my side at the edge of a random building as I feel the raindrops sink through my suit.

I should go.

I stand up to leave when I hear a sneeze. I turn my head to see a young girl wandering the streets alone after dark.

Aw jeez. This won't end well. Shouldn't she know better?

Wait a minute, is that (Y/n)?

I adjust my eyes to get a better look, and it's definitely (Y/n). Just in very different clothes. And runny makeup.

Why is she wearing that? What's she doing out this late? 

I swing down and lower myself behind her. I land silently on the wet sidewalk, "hey."

She swings around at a blinding speed and smacks me in the head with her arm.

"Oh. Oh! Sorry! You have to stop sneaking up on me!" She says as she helps me up off the ground.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. Say, what are you doing out this late? And in the rain?" I ask her, rubbing my nose.

"It's nothing, Spider-Boy. I'm fine. You can go. I'm sure you should be busy stopping a bank robbery or something." She sneezes again. "I know what I'm doing. I'm, uh, just walking home. I'm fine on my own." She sneezes harder.

"Hey, you don't look so good..." I say as I place my gloved hand on her open shoulder.

Wait, open shoulder?

I quickly retract my hand, not wanting to invade her space. Good thing my mask covers my blush.

She gives a small laugh, and then sneezes, "you try wearing makeup. It's stupid."

I laugh with her, "you're going to get sick though. You need to get somewhere dry."

"I'm on my way somewhere dry. I'll be fine." She sneezes again, "see you later." She walks off into the rain.

"O-okay. Get home safe, okay?" I call.

"Okay!" She calls back. She turns around a corner and is gone.