Brothers 2

"Just smile and ignore them." Keith said through gritted teeth. As we posed for paparazzi on the red carpet.
"You know I don't like This shit."
"Come on just do it." I rolled my eyes as I leaned into him and he held my lower back.
We then linked arms and walked into the building . As soon as we got into the building the doors shut close and we went our seperate ways.
He had me attend this gala with him whilst the boys were with each of
their friends, spending the night.
I saw Sabrina one of the basketball wives that I was cool with and we approached eachother.
"Darling fancy seeing you here?" She beamed embracing me.
"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes and we both bust out laughing.
"I see Keith still got you fucked up."
"He got me fucked all the way up. I love my boys but as they get older they get more aggressive towards eachother and Keith just doesn't help at all with that." I looked over at him as he popped his collar and dapped up his boys. He makes me sick.
"Girl you Need a Drink."
"You know I don't do that stuff."
She grabbed my hand taking me to the bar ordering a scotch on the rocks.
I grabbed the glass and downed it. I coughed at how strong it was and Sabrina laughed.
I giggled and we ordered 2 more.

Keith POV
"I let my boys have their girlfriends over and she looses it bro." I rubbed my temples as I spoke to Darius.
"Please, you can cuss her all you want, we both know you love her." He rolled his eyes and I waved him off.
I looked around the room and seen Taja sitting in a booth with curry playing uno. I sucked my teeth, as I watched them smile together. They look dumb as hell. You can't play uno with 2 people everyone knows that. I excused myself from Darius and approached her.
"Your drunk lets go." I grabbed her arm and she snatched away me.
"First of all im not drunk, secondly me and Steph are playing an intense game of uno, so if you could not interrupt us."
"Nah it's alright, I need to go to the restroom." Steph got up I sized him up and looked back at Taja.
"What the fuck was that for?" She snapped.
"You kicking it with my rival is not a good look for me and my high basketball status. I just need you to stop hoeing for a bit okay." I cooed to her in my baby voice Incase she didn't get the message.
"All you do is think about you. As if I must live my life based off of yours. Well fuck you Keith." She stood up raising her voice
"What do you mean fuck me. I pay for all your shit, you best respect me before I take all that shit back and you go back to the projects."
"Boy please you wouldn't even be here without me. Seems as your dumbass don't know how to read contracts and count Money for shit." By this time everyone had stopped talking and was looking at us. I didn't care tho. She had my blood boiling. I just wanted to Strangle her there and then.
"Bitch if you don't-"
She slapped me in my face and I grabbed her arm. Everybody gasped.
"Slap me one more time I dare you."
"Why do you have to be such an asshole."
"Damn all you do is complain. Maybe if you put all this time and effort into our kids, you wouldn't be such a shit parent!" I barked at her. Her face softened and I let go of her.
I instantly wanted to take back what I said. Especially how I knew we were
struggling with the boys behavioural problems towards eachother.
She looked around at everyone staring at us as her nose and cheeks got red. She was embarrassed and upset. At this point I wanted to hug her and apologise. But I knew I couldn't take it back She looked down and ran out of the gala and into the flashing lights of paparazzi.
All eyes at the party landed on me and I excused myself. Running through the door aswell. Paparazzi swarmed me in questions. I shielded my face as my designated driver held the car door open for me. I got in shut the door and took a deep breath.
Fuck.