Brothers finale

"To new beginnings?" Keith held his hand out as I grabbed it. I wiped away a tear that had ran down his cheek as we walked closer to the shoreline on the beach. Tristan walked silently beside him as he held his brothers urn. Today was a sad but happy day. Sad because after this we will have nothing to remember keegan with, but happy because he would be finally resting at last. Tristan opened the dark blue vase shakily as he drew a deep breath. I felt Keith grip on my hand tighter as I stroked his arm comfortingly. Tristan tipped his brothers ashes into the sea as the waves crashed against the shore.
'I love you bro, forever."
"Rest in peace baby boy." I spoke.
"Goodbye son." Keith's voice cracked as Tristan fell to his knees. I felt my heart begin to ache as I watched keegans ashes drift further and further away from the shore.
He's gone.
He's really gone.
I remember when I gave birth to him, he was the younger twin and he took a whole 6 hours to come out after his brother. He gave me hell through pregnancy but it was worth it. I got to see him grow up. I watched him say his first word and now he cuss everybody and they momma. I watched him take his first steps, I watched him laugh I watched him cry, but never did I want to watch him go. I couldn't take it, my baby was gone. I closed my eyes as I walked off to a more secluded part of the beach. I sat down and did something that I hadn't done in a long time
Cry.
I was having a fling with Chris when I got the call,
All I wanted was for us to all be happy together, but that's gone he's gone.
Keegan, was stabbed by his brother. It was an accident. Part of me wants to kill Tristan myself, but he's all I have to remember keegan by, they look the exact same, of course I can tell them apart, but I just miss my baby. I have to hold Keith back from him every so often, but I'm willing to be the glue this family needs to stay together, me and Keith have both been focusing on ourselves, But we're not talking to other people, we just have decided to work and fix and heal ourselves before we hurt eachother again. During this fighting battle with Keegan, with all his blood loss over the past few months, it really caused us to come together and remember why we had children in the first place. Because we were in love, because we wanted to start our own family but we completely fucked it up. Looking back at old photos and videos though, it made us fall in love again. And we can happily say we'll probably get back together some time in the future, not for now though.