"Are you kidding us, Irene? You know that won't work either." Yeri laughed and rolled her eyes.

"I was just kidding, moron." Irene replied and rolled her eyes back at the girl.

"We all know they'd rather be expelled and die than be together and for sure Jennie's not gonna agree with this. She's not into girls and we all know it." Yeri continued still chuckling.

Everyone laughed and nodded their heads in agreement. It's true though, the two would rather be expelled and die than to be in each other's presence. Just being meters away from each other suffocate them. They despise each other that much.

"That's not actually a bad idea." Rosé suddenly blurted out while smiling, now having an idea so the two would get along. Everyone looked at her in confusion and disbelief trying to find out what she's trying to say.

"What do you mean, chipmunk?" Jisoo tilted her head towards the red haired girl, waiting for an answer.

"I suggest that we force them to date each other. If being friends isn't gonna work out with them then I guess forced date will do." Rosé explained flipping her hair and smiling cheekily at everyone.

"And what makes you think that's actually gonna work?" Yeri asked, raising an eyebrow.

"If we can't get them in the easy way then we have no choice but to get them in the hard way. They wanted it anways." The chipmunk continued while shrugging her shoulders.

"Jennie will not agree with this so is Lisa. Don't be silly, Chaeng." Yeri blurted out.

"No, no. I get it. It's actually a great idea because they have no choice but to get along since they are stuck with each other and they also need to look okay when they are in school or Mr. Yang will expel them... but the only last problem here is how do we get them agree to this?" Jisoo suddenly butted in, getting what was Chaeng's saying. The idea of it made her smile.

"WHAT?!" Chahee and Yeri shouted in unison.

"You're kidding us, Jisoo." Chahee said, shaking her head at the small girl.

"No I'm not, I'm serious. It really is a great idea." Jisoo grinned at them.

"I don't know why I'm agreeing to this but whatever." Irene stated while giggling at the end of her sentence.

"I think this is gonna be fun so I'm in. Let's see if they can play this game." Joy smirked evilly and the three girls just chuckled at her.

"So how do we do this?" Jisoo asked Rosé.

"I'm gonna throw a little party at my house for us tomorrow. Bring Jennie with you but don't tell her Lisa's coming and I'll do the same with Lisa. Let's do it using the truth or dare game." Rosé explained at them and smiled.

"How are you so sure it's gonna work?" Yeri asked crossing her arms.

"If they don't want to agree with the dare then we'll blackmail them. As easy as that. They don't want the whole school knowing about their little secrets, don't they?" Rosé answered wiggling her eyebrows while smiling mischievously.

"This is surely gonna be fun and I can see it coming." Irene laughed while rubbing her hands together.

"So are you guys in or not?" Rosé asked everyone and putting her hand infront of the girls. Jisoo slumped her hands on top of Rosé's followed by Irene and Joy.

Chahee just looked at their hands contemplating wether to join their games or not knowing her bestfriend and Lisa will end up being the same but she did put her hands on top of the rest anyways.