Ten

Hoseok Focus

At the end of the day, Hoseok hesitantly followed Jimin and Jungkook out the dance studio and towards the courtyard.

"We can just hang out at our new place. We both a house, seeing that we all live together..." Jungkook began.

"That's okay." Hoseok said nervously.

"Relax, it'll be fun." Jimin said, slinging an arm around Hoseok. "You must know all the good hang out spots in the city, but we're still new, so you'll have to crawl at our pace. Well start out with our new crib and then maybe you could show us around town?"

Hoseok hesitantly nodded, completely lying. He had no idea where all of the good hang out spots were. In fact, what Hoseok considered to be good hang out spots were the worst places in town.

But he would find a way to keep up the lie.

Pretty soon the trio met up with everyone else. Hoseok smiled and greeted them as always, following them as they walked towards the parking lot.

"Didn't you take the bus with me this morning?" Hoseok asked when he saw Jin walking towards a car of his own.

"Oh..."

"We had a friend drop it off for him. He wanted to experience 'public transportation'."

"But I thought you didn't have any friends yet in the city because you're all new?" Hoseok paused, his eyes widening. "I'm sorry, I'm prying, that was uncalled for and rude."

"No, it's fine! Really." Hoseok smiled, but they all saw the boy flinch when Jin put his hands up.

Nobody said anything about it. "Well...we all have our own cars, so who do you want to ride with?"

"It doesn't matter."

"He can ride with me." Everybody turned, surprised at Yoongi, who had offered.

"But--"

"I said he can ride with me." Yoongi said again, sending a glare to Jungkook who had spoken. The boy nodded, putting his head down.

"Don't be mean~" Hoseok sang, walking over to Jungkook. "You're hurting the baby's feelings." He said, giving the boy a hug. Jungkook blushed in embarrassment while the others all laughed at him.

"Let's go." Hoseok followed Yoongi to his car and got into the passenger seat, buckling up. Yoongi pulled out and they began the drive back to the new home.

"You don't strike me as someone who likes plants." Hoseok finally said to break the silence.

"It comes from my mother."

"Really?"

"Yeah she's the g--she runs a flower shop."

"Really? Not here in Korea I'm guessing."

"No. Farther down south."

"That's cool!" Hoseok hummed and sat back in his seat. "I've always wanted to a flower shop of my own."

"That seems to suit your personality. But aren't you at rhe uni on a scholarship for dancing?"

"Yeah. It was something that I always found comfort in, but I don't know if I could actually pursue a career in it."

"Why? From what I have heard, you're the best."

"That's not true." Hoseok denied with a small laugh. "I'm far from the best."

Yoongi simply hummed in reply, not really believing the younger.

"But if you could, would you pursue dancing as a career?"

"Of course! Dancing and me go way back. I used to dance on the streets when I was younger as a way to make money..." Hoseok shrugged.

"I'm sure with your talent you brought in plenty."

Hoseok blushed, smiling. "Thanks." He said. They pulled up in front of the house (mansion) that they owned and Hoseok stared at it in awe. "You live here!?"

"We all pitched in." Yoongi said, smoothly. "Jungkook's parents are kind of rich and the rest of us can split event, so it's actually not that expensive between the six of us."

"I suppose you need a large space living with so many people..."

"Yeah." Yoongi nodded and unbuckled his seat belt. "Come on, let's not keep the others waiting." Hoseok got out of the car behind Yoongi and followed him towards the home.

They entered shortly after, the others already there, waiting for their arrival.

"Took you long enough." Jungkook whined. He whined again when Jin smacked him over the head.

"Patience is a virtue, Jeon Jungkook."

"Now you're quoting your mother!?"

Jin rolled his eyes and walked out the room. Hoseok smiled a little awkwardly, already feeling like he was intruding.

"So, what should we do?" Jimin finally asked.

"Hoseok, would you like something to drink?"

"Uh...no thanks."

"Get some beer!" Jimin announced. He pulled Hoseok into a different room and sat him down on the couch. "I have an idea. I've heard that hu--that people here have this game in which they give challenges to others or reveal truths about themselves!"

"Truth or Dare?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes! This truth and dare you speak of we shall play!" Hoseok didn't comment on the strange speech. He simply nodded and let everyone around the room come and sit.

"Why don't you explain the rules to us, Hobi hyung." Jungkook said. "Since...you seem to know the most about it?"

Hoseok nodded.

"It can be done two ways. Penalties or no penalities."

"Penalties!"

"What will it be?"

"Stripping?"

"No, Jimin." Yoongi said flalty. The male pouted.

"Drinking?" Jungkook put in.

"That works." Hoseok said, nodding. "Anyway...a person will start by asking 'truth or dare' to a person and they choose. If they choose truth, you ask them a question and they have to answer it truthfully. If they choose dare, you give them something to do and they haven't do it. If they fail or refuse, they have to drink."

"Oooh... that's fun." Jungkook said.

"Then...shall we get started?" Jimin asked, smirking. "I'll start."