Chapter 1

///////////////

Jeon Jungkook was standing outside the gate of the school, clenching his fists tightly together. His heart was pounding, he took a deep breath before opening the gate and entering school grounds. He felt like everyone was staring at him, but when he turned to look, nobody was.

Suddenly a girl cleared her throat at Jungkook as he looked at her and walked towards her. "You must be new here, welcome to Big Hit high school. Please let me see your student ID card." Jungkook took his ID card out and handed it to her, she wrote something in the notebook she was carrying. "Alright, you can go."

Jungkook took back his card as he looked around, be started to walk up the stairs before he heard footsteps running towards him so he turned around and a boy stopped in front of him panting. "Hey! You must be the new kid.. right?" He said breathily. "Yeah.. I am..." Jungkook said as he looked around. "I am Hoseok! And you were lucky that I saw you! I can be your friend if you want to! It would be hard to find other friends here." He smiled. "Why would that be hard?" Jungkook questioned.

"Well you see, everybody here knows each other and already have close friends. But I started a week ago so I am kind of in the same boat as you." Jungkook nodded. "I see." Jungkook smiled. " I am Jungkook!" He took out his hand which Hoseok gladly shook.

Jungkook and Hoseok continued up towards the stairs. A boy bumped into Jungkook's shoulder and just kept walking. "Watch where you're going douchbag!" Jungkook yelled. The boy turned around, meeting Jungkook's gaze. He rolled his eyes and kept walking. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Don't mind him, he's a dick." Hoseok groaned. Jungkook nodded and looked at the guy that just ran into him. He turned and walked up to class with Hoseok.

In class Jungkook just kept looking out the window, the bell rang and he took out his lunch box and put it on the table and Hoseok dragged a chair and sat with him. "It's so warm in here geez" Jungkook complained and opened his shirt a bit to show his chest.

Suddenly someone stopped by the table and Jungkook looked up. Seeing the same guy he stumbled upon earlier. They made eye contact for a second but the guy walked away again and sat with a few dudes behind. "Who is that?" Jungkook asked and both turned to look. "The guy who bumped into you earlier? His name is Taehyung, he is the popular guy in school. He is a year older then us so he is a grade higher then us." Jungkook didn't notice the pink cheeks he was getting as he was looking at him.

Hoseok started to giggle. "Why are you laughing?" Jungkook asked. "Looks like you've got an eye for him, hm?" Jungkook blushed more. "What?! No way! I am not gay, that's weird." Jungkook gulped. Hoseok looked surprised. "Alright.."

///

Jungkook had his earphones in as he walked up the stairs to the apartment. He opened the door and took out his earphones. "Welcome home sweetie!" His mom greeted. Jungkook turned around and saw boxes? "Why are there so many boxes here?"

Mrs. Jeon put a box down while walking towards Jungkook. "You know the man I've been talking about?" Jungkook knew where this was heading. "Yes?.." she smiled. "He and his son is moving in!"

His son?

Jungkook sighed.  "You could've told me earlier.." Mrs. Jeon took her hand on Jungkook's hair. "I know, but I just didn't think much about it." Jungkook shrugged. " its fine, I'll go to my room." Jungkook walked into his room and closed the door putting his bag on the desk and himself on the bed. He decided to take a shower.

After his shower he had a towel wrapped around his waist and his wet hair hanging I front of his forehead. He needed new boxers so he had to go into the washroom to get them as he had no clean ones in his room. He walked out of the room as the white towel hung loosely around his waist and he rubbed his hair with a smaller white towel.

He opened his eyes as he took his hand down with the towel for his hair and he stopped. His eyes widened as he froze. Mrs.Jeon looked at Jungkook. "Oh! Jungkook you're out... this is umm, Mr. Kim and his son, Taehyung.." his mom said awkwardly and took Mr.Kim out to the balcony.

Jungkook blushed as he and Taehyung's eyes didn't leave each other before Taehyung eyed him up and down. Jungkook gulped and started walking and walked past Taehyung. He blushed and headed for the washroom as fast as he could.

Taehyung. The school's most popular guy, the school's dick.. is his.... step brother??

He came out the washroom with only his boxers. Mrs.Jeon and Mr.Kim wasn't her and Taehyung was gone to. Maybe they decided to head out? Maybe it was for the better at this moment.

He opened his room door and saw Taehyung. "Wha-" Jungkook started as he saw Taehyung putting a bag on his desk. "What are you doing in my room??" Jungkook questioned.

"It's my room to now." Jungkook's body trembled at Taehyung husky deep voice. It was so fucking hot. Jungkook groaned and stepped towards him. "I don't think we met under the right circumstances earlier.. I am Jeon Jungkook." He smiled and took out his hand.

"I am Taehyung." Taehyung mumbled and walked past Jungkook and out the room. Jungkook's hand lowered and he groaned. "Rude.." He got dressed and fixed his hair.

///

It was dinner time and it sure was awkward. He had to sit next to Taehyung. Everyone was quiet and the awkward tension was obvious. Mr.Kim cleared his throat. "So Jungkook." Jungkook looked up. "Yes sir?" He giggled. "No need to be so formal, just call me dad" Jungkook smiled.

"O-ok.. dad." Mr.Kim took a bite. "How do you like it at your new school, you just started didn't you?" Jungkook nodded. "Yeah I did, it's really nice there I made a new friend today too! Didn't expect to make a friend the first day honestly." Jungkook smiled.

Mrs.Jeon smiled to. "That's great to hear! And now you won't be lonely anymore since you have a step brother to spend time with!" Taehyung got up and took his plate and took it into the sink. Everyone quietened and looked at him. "Thanks for the dinner, it was good Mrs.Jeon." She smiled.

"You can just call me mom, and no problem sweetie!" Taehyung nodded and walked into Jungkook's room. Jungkook looked down at his food. "I am full.. thanks for dinner, mom." He put his plate in the sink and walked to his room. He got dressed into night clothes and laid down in his bed.

After a while he felt another body lay down. "What are you doing??" Jungkook asked. "Going to bed, what else?" He rolled his eyes. "Why in my bed?..." Taehyung looked at him. "Do you see any other beds here?" Jungkook looked down. Taehyung laid down and so did a Jungkook.

This was gonna be hard. In more then one way.