16

Waddup my boys and girls and everyone in between? Here's another chapter for you guys I hope y'all like it!

I thought Zac would bring me to someplace romantic, like a picnic at a park, or a fancy restaurant, but no. We went into the middle of the woods. He's gonna kill me, I just know it. He's gonna fucking kill me. As we went further into the woods, we pulled up to this giant mansion like house. This place was absolutely breathe taking, scratch everything I just said about how unromantic this was.
"Aw Zac, you didn't have to do this." He looked at me with his brows scrunched up in confusion.
"What do you mean? This place belongs to a friend of mine." Then there was an awkward silence. "Wait, did you think I'd bring you somewhere romantic?"
I didn't reply, I just looked away. He started laughing hysterically. "That's the most funniest thing ever! I mean how cliché would that be?"
"Stop! You're so mean, you fucker!"
"Aw, I'm sorry. It's just that, I'm not a romantic guy and out of all places, why would I bring you to the middle of bumble fuck nowhere, and pull up to a house? I'm no psychopath." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes and I walked away.
You could still hear him chuckle from afar. Fuck you, Zac.
We walked up the stairs and Zac pressed the doorbell twice. It took a minute before a boy around my age, probably a year or two older than me opened the door.
"Hey Zac, my dad's out on a run, he'll be back in like 5 minutes. Come in." The boy opened the door wider for us to walk in.
When I say this house is huge, I mean fucking HUGE!!!! I've never seen a place this big before! They had people walking around the living room, which led to the kitchen down the hall. There were children, adults, and teens all over the place. The way I'm describing it seems like a giant mad house, but you'd be surprised, everyone here is calm and the children aren't screaming like how they usually would. How...strange.
"This is the kid I have to watch over, his name is Kalen." Zac told the boy, "and this, Kalen, is Alec."
Alec nodded his head as if he said hello. I could feel the fuck boy, heterosexual, and masculinity from him. Gross. He was wearing a plain black shirt, with adidas track pants, and Yeezy's. Tell me not, he's a fuck boy.
"Oh hey, Zac." Another boy said as he descended from the stairs. He looks exactly like Alec, they were twins. "Who's this?" He pointed at me.
"He's Kalen, he's my mission." Zac said for me.
"Jesus, Zac, do you speak for him too? Let the kid talk for once." Alec chuckled, it was pretty hot, I'm not gonna lie. Just because he's a fuck boy, doesn't mean he's not attractive.
"Hey Kalen, I'm Jayden." The other twin said with a smile. I smiled back and said a simple 'hey.' He looked less of a fuck boy, but equally attractive like his brother. I'm so dumb, of course they're equally attractive, they're identical twins.
"What's up Zac! How ya doing?" An older guy approached us this time. Damn, Zac, how popular are you in this house? Does everyone know you?
"Hey, Jake. I'm good, it's been a while since I've seen you." Zac showed his usual bright smile.
"It really has. You should drop by more often."
"I can't, I gotta take care of this one." He pointed at me.
"I don't believe we've met, I'm Jake." The man extended his hand out for me to shake.
"I'm Kalen." I said as I shook his hand.
"Matt should be back any second now. I have to go run some errands, but it was good seeing you again!" Jake said to Zac as he slowly walked away backwards.
"Yeah, it was nice catching up with you!"
"I didn't know you were so popular." I quietly teased Zac. He shrugged his shoulder as if he was use to all this attention.
"Zac use to come over all the time, but stopped once he started his mission to watch over you." The fuck boy said as Jayden nodded his head in agreement.
"You're 17 right?" Jayden asked unsurely.
"18 actually, and I'm turning 19 in the spring. What about you guys?"
"We just turned 18 last month." Alec said, "and Zac here, just turned-"
"Okay, let's not worry about how old I am haha." He chuckled nervously. Why's he suddenly so nervous for?
"How old are you?" I turned to Zac and looked at him right in the eye.
"I'm 23."
"No, I mean your actual age."
"It's nothing."
"Come on, Zac, please."
He sighed in defeat, "I'm 583." Oh shit. THIS BITCH IS OLD.
"No shit, so you've been around since the 15th century?" I was in shock.
"Yup, I was born in 1436." Oh this bitch is old OLD.
"So you're telling me, you've lived through the Renaissance and the whole Christopher Columbus shit?" I don't believe him. He shrugged nonchalantly, as if those history changing events were nothing.
"Yeah I guess. I've met Michelangelo too, he wasn't really talkative, just always running from the pope haha." I have no idea what that meant, but...okay.
"Hey Zac! Sorry I took so long." An older man walked in with a big smile, wearing nothing but some basketball shorts and a loose tank top.
"Hey, it's all good, Kalen and I were only here for like 5 minutes." Zac casually pointed at me.
"So what are we doing here?" I asked confused.
"Well, you told me to be more open, so I am. I'm introducing you to my friends."
"Bullshit. Why are we really here?" I crossed my arms.
"I'm serious, I want to be more open with you."
"Aw, really?"
Zac laughed, "No, I'm just fucking with you. I'm helping them with something." Ugh he really thought he's funny.
"Wow you're such a comedian." I faked laughed.
He shrugged, "What can I say? I'm pretty funny." I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm.
The older man, who's name turned out to be Matt, brought us upstairs to this huge briefing room. Right before anyone started the meeting, Zac turned to me, "Why don't you go downstairs, and hang out with Alec and Jayden?"
"What? Why?"
"Because this thing is top secret and I don't want you knowing anything that can put your safety into risk."
I sighed, "fine." Before I turned around to leave, Zac quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was smiling so hard internally.

Hey guys!! I'm finally back after like a million years of not posting. I try to post as much as I can, but I just procrastinate way too much, sorry :) But I hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote!