10

HELLOOOOO!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER!
I was sitting on the bleachers by myself as I was watching Hunter practice with his team mates. Fuck he's hot!!! Just watching the sweat roll down his face, and his biceps flexing every time he threw the ball just makes me like him even more. He took off his shirt and his abs OH HIS ABS!!!
"I don't get what you see in him" I jumped up from Zac's voice. WHERE THE FUCK DID HE COME FROM???
"Holy shit, Zac. You scared me."
"Kalen, what do you see in him? Just because he has a few muscles, it automatically makes him attractive?"
"Go away, Zac."
"No. What do you see in him?"
"Why? Are you jealous or something?"
"What? No. Out of all people, why would I be jealous for your attention." He scoffed.
"Then why do you care so much about what I see in Hunter?" Zac didn't reply. He just stared at me and scoffed. Without saying anything, he got up and walked away.
I don't know what's up with him, but I'm not gonna think about him too much. I only want to think about Hunter, and what he would do to me. FUCK I BARELY KNOW THIS GUY AND I'M ALREADY SO HUNG OVER HIM.
After practice, Hunter ran over to me. His shirt in one hand and a water bottle in the other. He didn't drink out of the bottle, instead, he poured water onto his head and down his chest. I couldn't help but look at his god like figure.
"I'm gonna go change, and we'll head out." He took his towel and walked into the locker rooms.
I stayed sitting in the bleachers, finishing my calculus homework. God, one day I'm gonna shoot myself because the shit that teachers pull, saying that we have a whole 2 days to complete the assignment. Does this bitch not understand that I HAVE A FUCKING LIFE!!! I don't sit around and wait for my teacher to assign me homework and only care about that specific class. FUCKING CHRIST! You know what? That's it! I'm gonna sue the Board of Education! Stressing kids out is a crime, right? It should be.
I waited for about 10 minutes before I saw a fully dressed Hunter with his duffle bag filled with his sporty stuff. I don't get why all athletes need a duffle bag. Like what's inside??? All you need is a change of clothes right? Then why do you need such a large bag?
"You ready to go?" He said when I approached him from the bleachers.
"Yup. Where are we going?"
"I was thinking of bringing you to get ice cream with me. Unless you don't want that."
"No, no. I love ice cream. Let's go." And we walked to his car in the parking lot.
We arrived at this really cute ice cream parlor. It was sky blue on the outside and baby pink on the inside. We quickly got on line and was soon the next people up.
"Hey what can I get you guys today?" This strawberry blonde haired girl with freckles asked me and Hunter.
"Can I have a scoop of cookie dough ice cream, and another scoop of mint chocolate, please." Hunter ordered first and the nice lady scooped 2 perfect spheres of ice cream onto a cone.
"And what would you like?"
"I'll just get a scoop of vanilla." Hunter looked at me as if I did something really bad.
"What?" I was confused at his expression.
"Vanilla? Just vanilla? That's such a basic flavor!"
"I don't like any other flavors"
"Not even chocolate?!" The strawberry blonde haired girl gave me my ice cream and Hunter paid. We sat down at a near by booth, sitting across from each other.
"I guess I just don't really like chocolate or other flavors." I licked my ice cream.
"You're a fake fan of ice cream."
I pretended to look offended. "What? Am not!"
"Is too!" He laughed.
I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Besides, you ordered cookie dough and mint chocolate chip ice cream. That's the worst combination. Also, who would like mint in their ice cream? You're literally eating toothpaste flavored ice cream."
"You're just a hater because I called you out." He acted innocent and licked his ice cream.
"Oh really?" I arched one of my eyebrows to challenge him.
"Yup. You're just salty."
I took my finger and dipped it into my ice cream and touched his nose. "How about now?"
"Yeah, you're saltier than McDonald's fries."
He tried to lick the ice cream off with his tongue, but it wasn't long enough so he wiped it away with a napkin.
" I really like hanging out with you, Kalen."
"Me too."
We sat at the ice cream parlor for who knows how long and kept sitting there and talking after we finished eating our ice cream too.
Zac was wrong. Hunter's a really nice guy and I think I'm started to actually like-like him. Fuck me and my teenage hormones.

Hey wuddup guys!!! Sorry this chapter's really short and I took pretty much forever to upload this. But hey, at least I uploaded it! Hope you like this chapter and this book so far!!
-S