6

HEY!!!!! PLEEEEZZZZEEEE VOTE/COMMENT!!!

I walked into my house to see Jesse standing right by the doorway. She already had the I-know-what-you're-gonna-say face.
"Before you say anything, I just want you to know that I was trying to protect you. I couldn't tell you that I'm a werewolf, or else you'd get hurt." Is she serious? IS SHE FUCKING SERIOUS? Protect me. SHE WANTED TO PROTECT ME!! Okay I'm just repeating all of my thoughts right now, BUT THATS NOT THE POINT. How could she keep such a big secret from me?
"Jesse, I'm your best friend. How could you have not told me something like this? I don't give a shit if I get hurt, as long as I know that we both told each other EVERYTHING."
"Kalen, you don't get it. If you were to find out that me or your parents are werewolves, bad people would go after you." She started walking closer to me, but I took a step back.
"What about now? I know that you're a werewolf and I know that my parents are too." She kept trying to step closer to me, and I decided to let her because what's the point? WHAT'S THE POINT OF ANYTHING? "Are bad guys gonna go after me?!"
"No, because you have Zac now."
"I've always had Zac. He was my 'protector' for years. What difference would that make anyways?"
"I mean that you know Zac now. Before, he was in the shadows, looking after you. However, now, you know him and can call him whenever you're in trouble." Fuck. I hate it when she's right. I sighed in defeat.
"I guess you're right. I'm just upset that you never told me." Jesse came up to me and gave me a hug.
"I know. I wanted to tell you too, but I just couldn't." We stayed hugging for a little while until Jesse let go. "I have to go. Girlfriend."
"Oooh. Jesse has a girlfriend." I sang, teasing her.
"Oh shut up. We both know that you have a thing for Zac." I felt my cheeks heat up.
"What? I do not! I've known him for less than a week." Jesse didn't care what I said because she had that giant smile on her face.
"Okay. What ever you say." And she walked out.
A few hours later, mom and dad pulled up the driveway. To be completely honest, I really don't wanna talk about the whole werewolf thing again. I already did it with Jesse, do I really have to talk about it with my parents?
"Hey son. So you know?" Dad asked the second he walked through the door.
"Yeah." I nodded.
"And you know Zac?" Mom asked this time.
"Yeah" I nodded again.
"Okay, we're all caught up then." Dad said and walked off to the kitchen. Wait what? He's not gonna talk about it?
"Well you're not gonna explain to him?" Mom asked when he walked off.
"Nah, he'll be fine. He knows." Dad's voice was kinda muffled because his head was in the fridge.
"Honey, just know that no matter what, your dad and I will love you. Even if you're human." Mom said and walked away. Ummm so this is the conversation that they gave me? I literally said 2 things and both of them were 'yeah'.
I walked upstairs to my room because I hear mom and dad starting to get into an argument. I decided to get some sleep because I have school tomorrow. But then again, I didn't do homework. My eyes immediately shot open and I scrambled to get my things. I called Jesse for the answers because I really didn't want to do the homework and Jesse has to give me the answers because I always give mine to her.
"Hey bitch, you got the homework for calculus?" I asked through the phone, the minute she picked up.
"Yeah, hold on." She went silent and all you can hear is the background. "Babe, come back to bed with me. I'm horny." I immediately tried to block out any sound that was coming through the phone, other than Jesse's voice.
"Hey I'm back" thank god. "The first question is 2.1, the second is 310, third is 19, fourth is B, and fifth is C." I quickly jotted the answers down.
"Okay, cool. Thanks, bye." I said not really paying attention.
"Bye." She hung up. I put all of my stuff away and went to bed.
Then there was a knock on the window. My body froze. I slowly turned my head to the window and saw Zac. I sighed in relief, knowing that there wasn't any bad guys outside. I walked over to the window and opened it.
"Can't stay away from me, can you?" I asked walking back to bed.
"I don't actually want to be here, but I'm required to, since this is my job." I slid over on the bed, giving him space to lay down. There was an awkward silence after.
"So do you have any days off?" I asked to get rid of the silence.
"I wish. The only days off that I get are for meetings." He's got it tough.
"Oh. That sucks. So no date nights?" He chuckled lightly.
"Unfortunately, no. I don't get any date nights."
"So how long have you not gone on a date?"
"About 10 years." Shit. He's more lonely than me.
"That's sad." I replied, but the awkward silence came back. I just ignored it and went to sleep.

Please vote/comment and tell me what you think of the story so far!!!!! Love y'all!!
-S