4

HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER! LMAO I realized that no one will read this book unless it's completed and it seems like I never upload new chapters. It's just too much work. FML!!! (°□°)┻━┻

"Okay, let me get this straight. So you're a vampire, my parents are werewolves, and Jess is a werewolf too?" I just can't absorb this fact in right now. I feel like my head is gonna explode thinking about this.

"Yes, but remember neither me or your loved ones are trying to hurt you. However, if you actually get us mad enough, we'll snap and might possibly kill you. So try not to cross the line." Zac said bluntly. Is he being serious?! I could get myself killed if I get them mad enough?!

"I should go. I need to take this all in." I started walking towards the door before he pulled me back.

"It's really late, you should stay. I don't want you to get hurt. You could leave later when the sun's up." I didn't really want to stay, but what choice do I have? He could kill me if I say no. "You can sleep in my bed tonight."

"Then where would you sleep?"

"On the bed. What, you don't actually think that I'm gonna sleep on the couch do you?" He scoffed and looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Oh, right. Brain fart haha." I faked laughed, not knowing how to respond. I just want to get out of this place and go to my bedroom. I'm in the same room as a vampire that can KILL me! I'm gonna be so fucked if I say the wrong thing to him.

"I'm going to brush my teeth now. You can go look around if you'd like." He walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I wandered around the house a bit. I went upstairs and walked into his bedroom. His walls were painted white and had pictures hanging on it. There were a few pictures of him with a girl with blonde hair that looks like him. She was probably his sister or something. The other pictures were of him and I'm guessing his friends. I looked down at the nightstand to see a picture frame with a photo. I picked it up and saw that it was of him along with another girl, but with brunette hair. She had some resemblance of him. They have the same eyes and smile.

I turned around and jolted because I didn't realize that Zac was standing by the door the whole time. Was he watching me the whole time?

"I said you could look around, I didn't say anything about touching things." He crossed his arms against his chest. I forgot that I was still holding onto the picture frame.

"Oh sorry." I turned around and placed the photo back onto the nightstand where I found it. I watched him take off his shirt and threw it into the basket with his dirty clothes. The first thought I had when I saw him shirtless was ABS. Just look at them! I'm trying so hard to not drool all over the place right now. He started walking towards me until he made a sharp right and laid onto his bed.

"I thought vampires don't sleep." I  said when he closed his eyes.

"A man can't rest his eyes? Just because I don't sleep, it doesn't mean I can't closed my eyes." He still had his eyes closed. Wait. So that meant that when I touched him the first time I was here, thinking he was sleeping, he was actually AWAKE?! I felt my face heat up. I must look so red.

"I think I'll just chill out on the floor."I slowly sat down on the floor, feeling so embarrassed.

"Suit yourself." He said, not taking the time to open his eyes to look at me.

I took out my phone to see what time it is and saw that it's 3 in the morning. The sun should be coming up in about 4 hours. What am I gonna do for 4 hours? I got up on my knees and turned around to face the bed. Zac's eyes were still closed. What does he think about when he closes his eyes? It's not like he could sleep or anything.

I got up and poked him. "hey, hey, hey." He didn't respond so I kept on poking him. "hey."

"What?" His voice laced with annoyance.

"I'm bored." He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Then go to sleep." He turned around, having his back face me. I ran to the other side of the bed and started poking him again.

"What now?"

"I can't sleep. I'm already up. "

"I can't do anything about it." He closed his eyes again.

"Zac. I want to talk." He sighed and opened his eyes.

"What do you want to talk about?" He said in a monotoned voice.

"What's it like being a vampire?"

"Tiring." He closed his eyes again, just so we could end the conversation.

"Zac." I whined, he sighed again, "what makes it so tiring? I mean you have super speed, hearing, sight, and you live forever! Why is it so bad?"

"Because I have to kill innocent people in order to survive." The room went quiet, "I'm a monster, what can I say?"

"You're not a monster to me." He gave me a light smile, "well, I'm starting to get tired, goodnight." I laid back down on the uncomfortable, hard floor.

Zac sighed from the bed, "Just come up here."