19

I'm finally updating more often! Please let me know how you're liking this book so far!

Zac was quick to react when I told him to remove his pants. As much as I wanna do the nasties, I'm kinda nervous. I've watched and read about these things, but to really experience it? That's a whole different story. I've never actually had sex before, but Zac knows that right? He's been watching me for years, he should know I've never actually done anything.... I mean except give head. What can I say? It's kinda fun sucking someone off.
He was on the bed with his boxers on, waiting for me to come over to him.
"Umm so, I've never actually umm-" this is too awkward, I feel like I'm gonna burst.
Zac chuckled, "It's okay, I know you're a virgin. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to."
"Well, there is one thing I wanna do." I put my hand in his boxers, and started jerking him off. Within seconds, he became rock hard, and his dick is FUCKING HUGEEEEE!!!!! He's at least 10 inches! I took his cock out and put my lips on the tip. I kissed down his shaft and licked my way back up from his balls, causing his cock to jerk. Oh he likes this! What a little freak!
I put his tip in my mouth, and teased him, swirling my tongue around his slit. He had his hand in my hair, pushing me down so I could take more, I didn't fight him. I slowly put all of him down my throat, and held myself there for a few seconds, but I had to pull back a little due to the start of a burning sensation at the back of my throat.
With his hands still in my hair, he started thrusted his hips forward, face fucking me. He went faster and faster, hitting the back of my throat every time.
I moaned, causing vibrations to go through his cock, and he moaned in pleasure. His cock started pulsing, and grew even bigger, I couldn't fit all of him in my mouth anymore. As I was sucking him off, I had to wrap two of my fingers at the end of his shaft, jerking him off at the same time. He pushed my head against his shaft even more, trying to deep throat me. I was only able to keep all of him in my mouth before I lost my breathe, and had to pull out.
I slowly put his cock back into my mouth, and I played with his balls. I looked up at him, and he stared right back at me, breathing heavily.
I started sucking him even faster, and his hips thrusted forward at the same speed. His cock was pulsing more, and he moaned out before he came in my mouth. When I pulled away from his cock, a stream of saliva followed that I wiped off with the back of my hand.
I looked back up at him, and his eyes were cloudy and filled with lust.
"You're so good at this." He panted.
"I know." I chuckled.
After cleaning ourselves up, we both laid in bed together.
"Who even taught you to do this?" Zac was playing with my hair.
"I watched videos....and Tommy Lester kinda taught me."
Zac stopped moving, "Wait, you sucked Tommy Lester's dick? How come I wasn't aware of this?!"
"It happened a while ago."
"When?" He crossed his arms defensively.
"I don't know, like 2 years ago, when him and I went to the carnival, and we had to 'go to the bathroom.'"
Zac propped himself up with one arm on the bed, "Is that why it took you guys so long in there? You were sucking his dick?!"
"Oh my god, Zac, you're being so dramatic."
"I'm not being dramatic" he lowered his voice a little, "I was just...curious." Curious my ass.
"It doesn't matter now, because you could get head from me whenever you want." I said seductively, putting my hand on top of his crotch to shut him up.
It worked.
We spent the rest of the night just talking and joking around, until I became too tired to stay up, and fell asleep in Zac's arms.
When I woke up, I was still in his arms, but I didn't wanna fully wake up yet. I took in his scent, and tried to get even closer to him.
"Good morning." He whispered.
I groaned, "No, not yet, I don't wanna wake up yet."
He chuckled at my response, "You're a little too late because you're already awake."
"Shut up, and let me go back to sleep." I snapped, he stayed quiet. 
We both went silent, not an awkward one, but more of a comfortable silence. It was just us, enjoying each other's presence.
We stayed like that for little bit, before Zac broke the silence.
"You haven't been at school lately."
"Yeah, I know, but it's senior year. Do I really have to go to school? I mean I'm basically done." I looked up at him from his chest.
"Doesn't mean you shouldn't go. What about all the tests and projects you've missed?"
I sighed in annoyance, "What about them? I've already made up my mind about taking a gap year, and there's only like one month of school left. There's no point in going to school, and it's only been a week since I last went."
"You're an adult, and I'm gonna let you choose whatever you think is best for yourself. However, I think since there's only a month left, might as well finish it." Ugh he's right. Maybe I should go back to school, even if it's only for the last month. I'll go tomorrow I guess.
I sighed in defeat, "I hate it when you're right."
He smiled with a cheeky grin.

Wassup guys!!! How are you liking the book so far? Please let me know!!!