I groaned. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry I'm just seriously not a morning person."

She laughed. "It's okay, hon. You're just like your father."

I smiled at her words and hurried to finish my breakfast.

Before going to the room that I knew my home schooling teacher to be waiting impatiently for me, I decided to go and check on father dearest.

Scenting the air to pick up his scent, which may I say is not an easy task since it's mixed with others, I followed it to his office. Knocking on the door I waited for his permition to enter before walking inside.

"Hey, daddy." I said going over to the couch on the side of the room and plopping down.

"Hey, princess." He said while typing something into his computer behind his desk and then looking at the screen intently.

"You okay, dad?"

"Yes, I suppose. Just some problems with several things but I think I have it handled. No need to concern yourself."

He turned to me and gave me a smile that was obviously forced.

"You sure?"

He hesitated, "Yes."
He looked to the clock over at the wall before looking back to me with a raised eyebrow.
"Don't you have school to be getting to?"

I groaned. "Ugh, why? Why did you have to remind me?"

He laughed. "Hurry up now before your teacher becomes impatient."

Groaning again I left the office going towards my 'class'.

"Damn the person who came up with school," I muttered to myself.

After some major long hours of 'School' I finally got to leave.
I couldn't wait until I turned 18 since i'd be able to quit my classes. A year after my 18th birthday is when i get the crown and named queen but only if i  find my mate by the time. During that year is spent training to be queen, what responsibilities are mine or how i'm suppose to go about things.

During my schooling I got a text from my bestfriend wanting to go shopping for my Birthday tomorrow. Another good thing about it is once Werewolf's turn 18 they get to find their mate. If Fate's not being a bitch usually when it's close to that special day there's a chance of your mate being close by so that he or she could be easier to sense, smell or whatever.

I messaged my friend an okay and that i'll be by hers in a little bit.

Walking to my fathers office to tell him what i'm going to do and where I'm going I knocked on his door and walked in to come upon the sight of him having a heated conversation with someone on the phone.

"Yes, I know ..... I know what to do ...... look, can you just help schedule the meeting for the day after tomorrow ....... because my daughters birthday is tomorrow and I said so!" He looked up at me and gave me a smile. "Look I have to go ....... Yes. Okay, Bye."

He hung up and sighed, looking down at the phone.

I squinted my eyes at him.

"Dad, are you sure that everything's okay?"

He groaned and looked up to me.

"Something's going on. Something that i thought was minor. I have a few other phone calls to make so will it be okay if I talk to you about it later?"

I nodded. "Okay, I just came down here to tell you that I'm going out with Brooklyn. She wants to go shopping for my b-day. We're probably just going to go to the mall."