Chapter 20

Neil stopped and looks at Rahul and turns back to leave. Before leaving he Told something to Rahul.

Neil: get her out off her house. I don't care about what's Avni thinks.

Saying this walked out but two men was looking at each other.
While Neil was going out of restaurant when he banged to someone. Neil
Starts shouting at that person without looking at it.

Neil : what the hell? Can't you see! Move aside now!

Seeing Neil that person had teared eye. Without waiting second that Person hugged Neil making him stumbling back.

Now Neil anger was only increasing, he just pushed that person but when he saw the person only one word could More out his mouth.

Neil : Juhi!

Rahul and Aman was watching this as when they heard Neil shouting at someone. Both ran to see Neil shouting at Juhi.

Neil : what the hell you here for?

But Juhi was only crying seeing him after many years later back.

Neil : stop crying and answer me back.

Juhi : I am sorry!

Neil: keep your sorry yourself. Now move away.

Neil passed her and left. Rahul and knew this was going to happen. But one person was shocked to Neil behaviour.

Juhi wiped her tears went to washroom.
While Neil was going to sit his car and a hand stopped him. He turns and looks at his red eye.

Neil : move away!

Person : no I won't!

Neil : Avni don't take my patient. Now leave me alone.

Avni : I won't leave you alone.

Neil :let me go before I do something which won't be good for both of us.

Saying this he removed her hand which was holding car door and sat down and drove from there. Avni was just looking to see if it's same Neil knew or Someone else.

She was lost about Neil behaviour when she felt hand on her shoulder. She looks back and saw Rahul with someone.

Rahul : you need find out yourself.

Avni : do you know what happened with Neil.

Rahul nods.

Avni : why did you behave like this with Juhi.

Rahul : i am not Answerable for This question. If your really love Neil then ask him.

Avni : Bhai you think he will share it with me.

Rahul : if you can bring from darkness then maybe he will. Don't take stress. When times comes. You will get it.

Avni nods but still was confuse. Rahul
Pats her head and leaves with Aman. That same time Juhi came back with pale face. Avni would guess she might have cried.

Avni : were you crying.

Juhi : I wasn't.

Avni : don't lie, you cried because Neil shouted at you.

Juhi : no!

Avni : I am sorry behalf him.

Juhi : why you saying sorry.

Avni : you felt bad when Neil shouted.

Juhi : I deserve it!

Avni : what do you mean?

Juhi: nothing! Let's go.

Avni not knowing anything still cares about Juhi but doesn't know what's going in Juhi mind.

It's was afternoon. Avni was in her and thinking about Juhi and Neil conversation in cafe.

Avni povs: what are they hiding for me? Why did Neil shouted at Juhi. I need to find the truth.

End povs:

Avni : Neil what's has happened to you. I don't know why only I could see your pain. What are you hiding. I need to speak to Neil about this. Neil will realise love for me.

She still had hope about getting loved by Neil. But she didn't knew someone will try snatch her Neil away.

Here Juhi was sitting in her and thinking about today.

Juhi povs: I finally met. This time i will get your forgives Neil. I will get you back.
Ends povs.

Both of them were thinking how to get Neil. One was thinking about his pain which she has seen while other one wants him in any cost.

Neil was in his room with his head down when he left someone presence. He looks and saw Bebe and swetha sitting bride him either side.

Bebe : Neil I have already told you to think about your future not past.

Neil Looks at her.

Swetha : Neil Bebe is right. You need to make right decision of your life. We will support you.

Neil : I am confuse. I am stuck between my feeling.

Bebe: close your eye and think.

Neil did what Bebe said. He opened his eye and smiled looking at them.

Bebe: hope you got right answer. Don't think much about it. Leave everything on god.

Neil nods. Both ladies kissed his forehead and left the room. While he smiled to Himself.

Neil : I got my answer.