Chapter 7

They reached to hotel. Neil did his checking and lead others to their room. Neil dropped everyone to their room and then went to his room. He was standing under shower and remembering the airport incident.

Neil povs:
What is happening with me. I never looked at any girl that way but her. I need to stop thinking about her. Neil just focus on your work and you never into these relationship. Relationship is only betrayal.all of the are same. Whole worlds knows my happiness but they don't know what I been through my life. I won't let any one affect my life. I need to stay from this girl even though she ashish uncle daughter but I can't trust anyone after that.

Ends povs.
He turned the shower and wrapped himself in towels and walked out. He was standing by mirror when he his phone rang. He walked up to his Phone. Seeing id he smiled.as it was his best friend. Aman!

Neil : hey bro. What's up!

Aman: you look happy bro! What the matter?

Neil : Aman You will never change. Always going over my moods but let's me tell you I am not girl. Hope you understand, if you didn't then ask your girlfriend.

Hearing this Aman was shocked.

Aman : Neil this is not fair. By the way where are you? I visited you but you aren't here!

Neil : I am Pune for some meeting. Any important.

Aman : nothing much but I got to know about her!

Neil : who?

Aman :Neil its ok I will meet soon then I will tell you. I need to go now.

Neil : ok bye.

He again starts gelling his hair then there was knock. He went to open and saw Rahul with rai standing.

Rahul : are you panning to stay in your room!

Neil : first come in!
Neil went inside and others followed him. Others made themselves comfortable on couches while Neil wore his watch and put his stuff in his pocket. Then settle on bed facing them.

Rahul : what the plan?

Neil : you guys decide. I won't mind but has to be away from media.

Rai : Neil bahi...
she stops and looked at Neil who was shocked to hear..

Rai : sorry but can I call you bahi.. I mean!

Neil calmed himself and said.

Neil : you can call me whatever you what but first I want full introduction of you.

Rai looks at him so does Avni. Rahul already knew why he asked that.

Rai: Neil bahi you already knew me!

Neil chuckles bit.

Neil : I know you but not much. Hope you understood.

Rai nods while Avni was observing his behaviour. Neil knew her gaze but ignored it.

I will update next chapter by Sunday. Next one will be longer than this one.