Chapter 9

He saw Avni shouting over the call. He sighed and went to her. While Avni didn't notice his presence, she contained talking on her phone.

Avni : robin could please email to client it's not possible to attend meeting Tomorrow.

Robin :ma'am is there any problem!

Avni : robin my laptop just went blank and it can't be fixed until few days. Right now I can't even use bahi as he hasn't brought his. Try to explain Them and cancel this deal.

Robin : but ma'am it's important deal for us.

Avni : I know it's important deal for us but nothing can done in this short time.

Neil heard everything. He went to her and stood behind her and tapped her shoulder.

Avni felt a hand, so she told robin to hold.

Avni : robin hold on!

Avni turned and saw Neil standing then she again spoke to robin.

Avni : robin, will speak to you later!

Saying this she cuts call and looks at Neil.

Avni : you here! You need to say something.

Being workload on her she didn't had clue that she swore at him and shouting misunderstanding him with Rahul.

Neil : if your presentation is that much important than, you can use my laptop. I mean if you want to..

Avni :thank you but don't it's needed!

Neil was shocked hearing as he only heard saying her it's was important deal but now she is refusing it.

Neil: I know its deal for you but I won't mind if you use my laptop. Please you can take it. I won't force you but you are ashish uncle daughter and I respect him a lot and I don't want his company to be in loss.

Avni genuinely smiled at him. She could see respect he has for her family.

Avni : it's not like that but the problem is I don't extra copy of presentation and the email was saved on my laptop. I don't have copy of email.

Neil understand her.

Neil : you can ask your employe to send you email again.

Avni thinks a moment.

Avni : thank you! I will ask him to send it.

Neil nods. Avni calls robin again and asked about email. Robin said he will send it. Both cut call. Avni got her breath back as she found solution to this problem. Neil smiled seeing her smile face. Avni Looked at Neil.

Avni : thank you so much for giving me your laptop. Hope you don't need to use it. And sorry to disturb you.

Neil : no it's ok, and yeah I don't need to use it. You can take it.

Avni nods.

Avni : shall we go!

Neil nods. Both walked back to hotel and went to Neil room. Neil opened his room and entered inside followed by Avni. Avni came behind him and stood at the door. Neil walked more inside and took the laptop. He turned to give it Avni but it didn't find her. Then his eye fell near his door seeing her standing with head down. He smiled seeing her like that. As normally with his girls would just sit down and starts irritate him with their blabbering. He slowly walks up to her and called her name softly.

Neil : Avni!
As she heard her name for him, she looks up and got lost in him. Neil called her again, this time Avni looks at him .

Neil hands her his laptop. Avn takes it and thanks him.
Avni : thank you, I will leave now!

Avni was going to go when Neil stopped her.

Neil : you can work here as my laptop is quiet different than what you have.

Avni nods. She took sit on couch and opened his laptop. As she opened his laptop, a screen came up with his picture. She smiled seeing his picture, then she realised it's has password.
She called his name who was busy in phone while sitting on his bed. Neil looks up from his phone.

Neil : what happened?

Avni : password!
Saying this she showed hi screen, he nods. And went to her. He then typed the password and walked back.

Avni again thanked him. She didn't see what the password as she didn't want invade in his personal life so she looked away when he was typing the password. Neil saw this which atomically made smile on his face.

Avni waited few minutes for email so she could start making presentation. Soon her phone beeped flashing Robin email. She opened it and starts making it.

This update was unexpected. I was going to update this one today but I was rereading it so thought to update. This update is for those who is waiting for update. Enjoy!