Epilogue

All most year has passed since both have confessed their love. Their family's are happy hearing about them. Avni stayed in dehil whole year due to her project she had. In between she did visit Mumbai but couldn't take time for her family's or Neil. Neil was busy with his project. He also stayed in dehil for few months as he had conference meeting there. They spend time with each other whenever they got. Everything was going all perfect when something was unexpected for them. But Soon the problem was solved. Now everything is perfect.

In dehil in Avni house.
Avni was sitting in her room when she went flashback when something was unexpected for her and Neil.

Flashback.m
It's was one of the day when Neil was there too. Avni being busy in her work, she hardly cared about her health. Even Neil was busy in his work due to didn't pay attention Avni health but knew Avni was being careless with her meals. He used to reminder her but she would forget. When he used to ask her then she used to excuse saying she was busy. Neil use to get angry but didn't show it. It's has been 1 and half Month since Neil is dehil.

It was one of day when Neil had very busy day. While Avni usually stay at office. She was her cabin when she sudden fainted.

One of employee came to Avni cabin to get sign on document when she saw Avni lying on floor. She immediately called Neil and told him about avni conditions. Even though Neil was busy but he picked it as he was feeling restless but when he heard about Avni being fainted he left everything and reached to Avni office.

In his and her office knew about their relationship. Both used to come to each other office when they got time.

Neil picked Avni in his arms and drove to her house. In mid way he called doctor to come.

He made lie down and waited doctor to Come. Soon doctor arrived and Neil moved away for Avni so doctor could check her.

Doctor was checking Avni while Neil was getting worried for her. After checking Avni doctor looks at Neil. Neil also was looking at avni to know why suddenly she fainted.

Doctor walks to Neil.

Doctor : mr Khanna who is she to you?

Neil : she is my girlfriend. Doctor is there anything serious.

Doctor: she has not taking care of her health. She hasn't taking meals on time. I am afraid but her immune system is getting very wake day by day. If this continues then I am afraid we might lose her. I only could advice you take after her. She is business woman but it's doesn't mean to look after. I will give some medicine for and some vitamins for her.

Neil thanked doctor. Doctor left and Neil sat beside Avni and strokes her hair.

Neil povs : what are you doing Avni to yourself. Why you are not taking meals on time.

After hour he sense Avni stirring. Avni opens her eye to see Neil sitting beside her. She looks around to see herself in her room.

Neil made her sit.

Avni : Neil!

Neil : not now! Stay quiet! I will come back.

Avni nods and waited Neil to come. Neil came with tray full of food. Neil sat beside her.

Neil : open your mouth.

Avni quietly opened it. Neil fed her but he wasn't looking at her. Soon he finished. He gave her medicine.

Neil : have this!

Avni took it and gulp in one go. Seeing this Avni understood something has happened. She waited Neil to tell what has happened.