ImShitting: Yeaah they're made for each other.

JinsWifue: -_+

ImShitting: I'm still shitting.

JinsWifue: Ew okay.

-hey dis is real lifue rn-

You stepped into the passenger seat of Jin's car. "So where are we going?" You asked Jin, who was fidgeting with the collar of his shirt.

"Erm. We're going to the famous Escape Room, then we're going to Thique Cafe," Jin said. "Alright," You said, put on your seatbelt(A/N: Put on your seatbelt kids) and stared out the window.

Jin started the car and drove off towards Mochi Mall.

-timeskip brought to you by me dreaming about stabbing exams dead-

Jin passed his car keys to the valet service and helped you out of the car. "Won't your fans recognize you?" You said. "Of course they will," Jin said calmly.

You raised an eyebrow. "Won't that bother you?" You asked, scanning your surroundings. "Pfbt, I'm used to it," Jin waved his hands around. You raised your eyebrow higher.

Jin took your hand and pulled you inside the famous Mochi Mall. 

"omg is that Jin oppa?"

"It is oml!"

"What is that girl doing with him!?"

"Isn't that the girl he's appeared with a lot of times? The one at the hospital?"

"Does Jin oppa have a girlfriend now? That's so cute! UwU,"

"Slut, I'm sure she's just using Jin oppa," a fangirl scoffed to her friend.The friend smacked the fangirl in the head. "Shut up you idiot! If you don' I'm not gonna be your friend anymore!" The friend snarled.

Jin pulled you closer to him as fangirls and boys start to crowd around. Cameras were flashing as Jin pulled you into the closed Escape Room. "Isn't it closed?" You asked.

"It's closed for us" Jin grinned. Staff quickly closed the glass doors behind you and Jin. The fand crowd around the glass doors and walls of the escape room. "Which one do you wanna try first?" Jin asked as your eyes scanned the dozens of options. 

"Let's try the Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery first," you pointed. The staff guided you two into a room. They closed the door behind you two and the timer started.

-36.29 minutes later-

You and Jin stumbled out of the dark room, back into the flashing cameras of fans who waited outside for you two. "let's try another one," You grinned, and Jin stared, shook, at you.

-3 painstaking hours later-

Jin stumbled out of the 5th escape room, with you bouncing behind him. "Why don't we just go to Thique Cafe now," Jin panted. "Okay!" You said.

You two pushed throught the hundreds of fans waiting outside. The fans chased you two as you and Jin ran to Jin's car. Inside the car, Jin  leaned closer to you and- 

-texting part-

FutureRock: So how did it go?

FutureCook: It was okay.

FutureWife: Okay?

FutureCook: .........awesome..........

FutureWife: Okay.

FutureBunny: So what did you guys do?

FutureWife: He even got the courage to kiss me in the car hoho. Wonder where he got that from.

FutureCook: Kill me

FutureDestroyer: Please get rid of my 'pure' mind.

FutureBunny: ?

FutureCook: Don't you dare let JK go into your 'pure' mind.

FutureBunny: ???????????????????????????

FutureCook: We went to the escape room. and then to Thique Cafe

FutureBunny: Flop.

FutureWife: What is wrong with Jungkook

FutureDestroyer: He has a crush on one of the waitress at Thique Cafe.

FutureBunny: I DO NOTTTTTTTTTTTT.

FutureRock: So are you glad we persuaded you to choose 'ask', Jin Hyung?

FutureWife: What do you mean, Yoongi?

FutureRock: Nothing,nothing at all..........

FutureDestroyer: GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!! SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

FutureCook: What is it, Joon?

FutureDestroyer: Must I really say?

FutureDestroyer: -sends a news clip-

FutureCook: ...........god damn it..........

-da news clip bois-

"Hello people of Earth. We have another updated between between the girl and Kin Seok-Jin of BTS's relationship.

Well, they are certainly dating now. They were caught going to Mochi's Mall famous Escape Room. As they were ambushed by fans, Kin Seok-Jin pulled the girl closer to him. They were also seen holding hands, hugging, and kissing inside Kim Seok-Jin's car.

Well we have a few jealous fan girls we are gonna interview today. First one we have a fangirl from Starry University." The news reporter said, and the camera switched over to a fuming brown-haired fangirl.

The brown-haired fangirl jumped out of her seat and rushed towards the camera. "GIRL WITH JIN OPPAA! I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING THIS! YOU BETTER STAY OFF HIM! HE'S MINE YOU LITTLE BITCH! I GUARENTEE YOU ONLY WANT HIM FOR YOUR OWN PLEASURE YOU SLUT!" the fangirl screamed and punched the camera. Then the screen went black.

-Banana Too Sweet-

FutureBunny: ........wow.

FutureWife: Took the words right outta my mouth.

FutureCook: As if that fangirl is ever gonna be with me, hmph!

FutureRock: Enough stuff for one day, I'm going to sleep.

(a/n: fking 2k reads. I can't believe my eyes. WARGHHHHHHH THX SO MUCH!!!!!)