the end

"Ahhhhhh look out" reader yelled as he was sent flying into lily chest, knocking the wind out of her.

" Ouch what happened?" Lily ask in pain as she got up and help reader in her arms.

"Runrunrunrunrun!" Reader said In fear of death by the gold dragon fury!
As yang came busting throw the wall with her hair painted black and red.
"!!!!I'm going to dump you in pink glitter you little punk!!! And then pot you in a pink princess dress!!!!" Yang breath fire as she yelled and with that lily ran for her life still holding reader and ran past a blond hair ruby.

"Umm what's going on my cookies!!!! Reader!!!!" Runy yelled as she ran behind yang

"Oh swell what's next ice qween and neko!?!" Lily said more to her self.
And with that lily jump out the window to  Dodge ice and bullets.
"What did you do!!!" Lily ask as she ran.
"It just a prank I Dyed their hair!!! Kyuubi-nee told me!" Reader said in tears.

Lili looks up to see the other two of her teammates

" Operation 'keep away' go!!" Lily yelled and threw reader to kyuubi who see it coming with a smile and jump over black and throw reader to vicky who yang tried to punch but did little to no damage.

"Reader please do go with lily why we talk to thy others...and no sweats for a week" vicky said calmly sanding chills down everyone backs.

*one Brutal mother like talk to children later*

Reader and the others are now hanging out with feam rwby and jrnp
(I hop I got that team name right)

"So guys I was wandering what if we I don't know he'd to vale and go to this one place for a party yah know to Celebrate we live to a new moon" lily said with a smile.

"?What?" Rwby and jrnp ask in Sync

"It is Tradition for us beast To celebrate that we live to a new moon...it mean we live to fight another day...at least that only the worrier thing is" kyuubi said with a sigh.
"Yah and their is soo much food and sooo much cake!!!! And icecfeam!!!" Reader said with stars for eyes.

"That's normal, how can that be! Like a bunch of animals in a barn." Weiss said with a huff.

"Oh well if thy must know why our kind do this si for you kind and funest have killed, rape, slaves our kind in the past we hade our right given only just 3 months after the funest. Tho family even took pleasure in killing ours and raping them. It's thank to headmaster ozpin that tho head is with you body and neck unharmed!" Vicky all heads said in anger.

To say the team's even Weiss was token back by what vickey said about the schee family.

'Now that I think about it some of the status in Daddy's office do look like vickey' Weiss thought.

"That be as it may dont let one blood say what the offspring may be vicky-nee but even then Weiss may not be like her father, or her ancestors" readers voice with a hint of old in it.
This scared the others. This was the same look in his eyes.

"So this is the other 1. Butler am I right?" Kyuubi said know what's going on.

"That's right your lucky it's me and not insanity...and you know it's not helfy for him to stay on edge around you-know-who" butler(reader) said and got up and walk away with a air that said peace and fury.

"Who's you-know-who?" Ask ruby as the other three of readers team sigh knowing who he is talking to.
That is not our place to say" vicky said