not

"As you all can see jaune ark Aurora is red meaning he lost the match now who wish to go next?" Glyanda ask a d Cardin raised his.

"Yes mr.windchester?" Glyanda ask
"I'll like to go agants [reader]" Cardin said,

'Well I know how skill [reader] is in long rang combat but not short's Glyanda thought and nods.

"Vary well may the two of you go get ready" glenda said and the two went to the locker room.

[Reader] was on the left side armed with a glock 12.

"The ammo is stunner rounds" [reader said with a smile and Glyanda sigh.

"Vary well match start now" Glyanda said and Cardin rushed reader
"I'll show you your place freak!" He yelled and swing down with his mace but reader side step and kick Cardin back a few feet and then fired 2 shots into the chest as pink pant splattered on Cardin chest plat, "shhit that burns" Cardin said in pain.

"I'm going to stop playing now, get ready you big bully!" Reader said with a child pout and rushed cardin and jump up on to his chest and help on and punch him in the face and then fired the last of his clip in to Cardin mcnuggets. And then flip them over throwing his into a wall.

 And then flip them over throwing his into a wall

"Well then umm reader is winner of this match..." Glyanda said shock as many of the boys in the class room shivered and help their crotch.

"Yah that is our little fox!! Thy  Make us proud! Yes y ok u du!" Green Vickey said
"Wow little man can fight duty I wa der how he fights I bed" kyuubi said with a lust filled look.
"Ok grouse kyuubi that's so rong, but I must say he is hard cookie." Lily said
"Oh I wander what else is hard on him hehehe Oh right" kyuubi said
"Thy will not take our little kit hart we will" red vickey said.
"Wow you guys are acting like you want to fuck him" lily said
"We do/ not" kyuubi and all head vickey said with a blush.

"Oh my God you guys do! I'm going to get a smoke you guys want to come" lily said "no thanks" the other said as lily walk off to the girls bathroom.

"Man looks like I got Competition" Lilly sigh as she went to to a stall and lock it with a cigarette in muzzle. And a blush as she start to toy with her self.

(Ha no lime here)

*back with the others*

' reader that name...it sounds Formiliar'
Weiss thought as she looks at the fox with his team and smiled and laughed.

"Come one Weiss I want to talk with reader aka deadshot!" Ruby said and drag her and Blake with yang following them.
"Hay guys! So umm nice work out their and it's so nice to see someone younger then me makes me feel normal!" Ruby said with a smile.

"Hay I'm 18 years old I have you know!" Reader said with a red face.
"Oh so your a little on the short, little fox" yang said and team rwby sigh.
Reader jump u ppl and bit yang's arm.
"I'm not short your all just so freaking tall!!!" Reader said as yang ran away with a smile "short temper as well, fits a little fox with a little bit too" yang said
With reader chasing here.

End of chapter

Sorry guys I'm slow with update but Hay I'll make it up to you just ask me questions. And sorry for the miss spells I'm just so freaking bad yah know.

Oh and snip that like button
Or
Samurai slice that like button