9| What's Up With Everyone?

Start from the beginning

"Always", he said.

I don't know why but his mood changed a bit after this day. He was more quiet and, how do I put it, soft. He would smile at me randomly and no matter what he never rose his voice at me because sometimes while practicing I made mistakes and it would frustrate him, but none of that anymore. He came to my place more often than before and now more for me than for Felix. Felix would come home and if he saw us together he would give me a wink, I would just give him an eye roll. He asked me to come to his place so we could watch the children. But to be honest I didn't understand why, we would mostly just watch a movie together while the children were upstairs. So my hopes rose a bit, could it be that he actually... had interest in me?

Today wasn't any different, he invited me to his house to watch the children and we ended up watching a movie just like it was most of the time. I didn't mind spending my day with him nor did I mind watching a movie every time we were together, it was all just weird. Just think about it, not even a month ago I was this stuttering mess when talking to him and now I am here next to him, the one and only guy that I had an eye on, watching a movie.

It just felt all unrealistic, I was actually able to get this close. Was it inappropriate to think like that? Was it bad if I thought like that? Sometimes in life it's okey to be selfish for once, it's okey to hold something for yourself if it means happiness. And at the moment my happiness was, Chan.

"I should head home", I said after the movie ended.

"You can't stay longer?" And his face just made me want to stay longer there right next to him.

"I can't, I'm sorry. I need to have a better sleeping schedule if I want my skin to be glowing for the wedding", I said.

"Oh okey", he said. "I'll grab my keys."

He dropped me off at my place and just as I was about to leave he held my wrist. "Luna-"

I turned around and looked at him. "Yes?"

"Never mind", he said and loosened his grip on me.

"What's up with you the past few days?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he said in confusion.

"I don't know, it's just that you have been acting strange lately. Not in a bad way but just in general. And Felix has been acting weird and it feels like Tiffany is also hiding things. I don't know", I said.

He just let out his usual habited breathy laugh and placed his hand on my head and ruffled my hair a bit. "Sometimes you're just a little too clueless."

"And what do you mean with that?" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Nothing." He pointed his fingers in the direction of my house. "Looks like Felix is waiting for you."

"I won't let this slip."

"I know", he said as he just looked back in front of him.

With a glare I left the car and looked at Felix as I walked to the door.

"Why so grumpy?" Felix said.

"I'm not grumpy", I said.

"Sure", he said as we walked inside. "Now tell me, why so moody?"

"I'm not, oh my god", I said rolling my eyes. "I'm just hella confused."

"And why is that?" he said as he slumped on the couch.

"Everybody is being all like mysterious and suspicious but I have no clue what is going one", I said, slumping down next to him.

"You are just clueless and dumb", Felix said with a grin.