"There's nothing to tell," I looked at my shoes.

"I oughta kick your ass,"

"Okay, whoa," Liam intervened. 

Sierra sighed.  "This is too much.  Seriously, there's no need for anything to get ugly,"

"Who are you, anyway!" Zayn snapped at her.  "You don't know us or Kaylyn!  Your uncle sent you here for us to babysit you, just because you can't be a good little girl at home!"

Sierra looked at him, stunned.  I noticed the tears that started to build in her eyes and I reached out to take her hand, pulling her closer to me.  "Zayn, that was completely uncalled for,"

"Fuck you!" he spat, reaching out his hands to my chest, giving me a shove.

"Shit," I choked out, wincing from the pain that rattled across my body from the sudden force.  Whatever healing had started on my ribs had been disturbed.  Great.

"Zayn, I don't know what's going on, lad," Louis spoke up. "But there's no need to be pushing Hazza around.  Come on now, he's already banged up,"

"Louis," Liam spoke up in a gentle voice and shook his head.  "Let's just let them be,"

"Harry," Zayn scratched the back of his head and looked at me. "This is your last chance to tell me what really happened last night,"

"I can't,"

Zayn pulled his fist back and lunged toward me, I braced myself for the impact that he felt I deserved, but I was surprised when I didn't feel anything.  Instead, Liam had grabbed him and pulled him back.

"Zayn!" Liam cried out as they both fell to the floor.  "Knock it off!!"

"Tell me what happened to my fucking girlfriend, you bastard!" he yelled at me.

"I can't!"

"Zayn," Sierra knelt down and reached a gentle hand out to touch his shoulder.  "Calm down, please,"

"All I want is to know what happened,"

"Obviously, you already know..." I heard Kaylyn's voice from behind me.  I turned to find her standing in the doorway with tears running down her cheeks.

~*~*~*~*~

Kaylyn's POV:

I must have fallen asleep when I was listening to my music, because the next thing I knew I had woken up to shouting in the hallway. I could hear Zayn and Harry yelling back and forth at each other.

I jumped up out of the bed and opened the door, finding Harry and Louis' backs to me, Liam and Zayn were on the floor, Sierra was knelt down next to him.

"All I want is to know what happened," Zayn said.

"Obviously, you already know," I spoke up as tears trailed down my cheeks. 

Harry and Louis turned to look at me, Harry gently reached out and took my hand in his.  "I'm sorry," he whispered.  "I tried,"

I nodded at him, biting my bottom lip.  "Thank you, Haz,"

Zayn jumped up to his feet and looked at me with tears in his eyes.  "Kaylyn,"

I looked at him and nodded my head, tears still streaming down my face.  "It was me,"

"Jasper?" he raised an eyebrow.  "He?"

"He raped me," I replied.

I'm surprised Louis' neck didn't break, as fast as he turned to look at me.  "Oh Kay.." he said in a sympathetic whisper, quickly reaching out to wrap his arms around me.  "Are you okay?"