"Thank you Cin" he laughed "this what I love bout latinas, they b cuttin up fruit for you randomly, yknow them lil acts of love"

"That's true, my mom would always do that for me." I grabbed his shoulder n took a piece of strawberry and watched what he was watching on the t.v. He was watching Menace to society.

"I know you must be tired and everything but my family party this Sunday... we still on?"

"Yea Ma"

I went in to give him a big kiss and he grabbed and pulled on my hair pulling me in closer than we already were.

"Yknow I was thinking about having a kickback tonight, plus I needa tell my homies bout that foo ass ex of yours "

"I thought you forgot about that" I whined

"Never forget anything"

"Whatever but no drugs For you Ale"

"Okay MOM no drugs, I promise"
"Get cute n invite your model friends"

"Ale" I looked at him

"your model friends for my homies, you know em white girls love hood niggas" he pulls me in close and kisses my forehead and grabs a grape to feed me it

"Alejandro these are for you"

"I eat, we all eat baby" he laughed

"Well ima go home and get ready n come back okay?" I looked up at him

"Ight that's cool and just bring some extra clothes for whenever you come over and spend the night n stuff"

"Alright... no hoe better take my shit ever though." I furrowed my eyebrows

"There you go with ur eyebrows , chill out don't get so mad ma , lines will appear because of you getting so mad often" he laughed

"Then don't get me mad Ale"

He got serious for a moment. "I love you, and I've never really loved anyone before but I know I love you because I'd care if something bad happened to you and your happiness is mine."

"I love you too Alejandro"

——————
I texted my friends about it and got ready and did my makeup. I was extremely tired considering everything that's happened just this week.

I decided to wear a pastel colored dress with Sparkly butterfly heels

Sparkly butterfly heels

I waited impatiently as some of my friends wanted me to be their ride but I assumed when the party was over they'd uber home and I'd sleep over

Once they arrived we all took pictures and went in the car and I drove to Geesys.

"So are you guys dating ?" Chantel Asked

"I mean no ones really asked anyone out"

"Okay but then you guys are friends with benefits then, bitch you gotta stay on top of your game." Aylek responded to what I said

"Look i don't know but we've determined we're exclusive now"

We arrived.

"Damn baby you look mighty fine" Alejandro said looking me up and down. Took me in for a big hug.

"Some more friends should be coming by this is Chantel and Aylek."

"And this is Geesy" i introduced him and they just shook hands which I liked.

"Ummm you see those boys over there? Go introduce yourselves guys be comfortable theyre cool."

Alejandro came closer to whisper in my ear and grabbed my waist "you look hot as fuck baby, I'm such a winner."

More and more people started arriving and the lights were low and the music was blasting.

I sat down on the couch and went on my phone while I recognized the rapper ybn nahmir approaching me

"Aye was good shawty"

"Don't even try shit wit me I know you with Alycia n I ain't want problems"

"She ain't even gotta know, you trippin"

Geesy came over
"Wassup baby , what y'all talking bout"

"Nahmir wanna hop on my case n chest on Alycia. I ain't with it"

"Look ion care which bitch you get it on with but it not gonna be mine, understood? You at my house and you respect me" Geesy said and with that we walked away.

I made sure of Alejandro staying sober but I allowed him to smoke.

We made our way to the living room and Alejandro hugged me from behind and we kind of swayed watching everyone dance.
I pressed my ass against him on purpose and he held me tight and started kissing my neck.

"I want you so badly"

"Show me you do" I turned around and whispered to him

He picked me up, putting my body on his shoulder and he smacked my ass walking upstairs

"You catching rounds tonight babygirl"

——————
A.N. I have F in math.
I can't be left alone by problems I'm so anxious. Why does everyone treat me like shit.
I see my dad tmrw.
I'm sad little bean have a Gn. I didn't revise this so there more than likely will be mistakes.