Remember your place you filthy omega.

No one could love someone as weak as you.

Pathetic waste of space.

Taehyung's knees wobbled as it all came flooding back.

I mustn't forget that I'm an omega. I must act my limits. The luck I have to be able to stand and breathe in such an amazing place, I must never take it for granted. I must act the way I've been taught.

But I won't be weak.

***

Jeon Miyeon almost squealed in excitement of finally being able to properly meet Kim Taehyung. Jungkook made sure no one would go and disturb him in the infirmary, but his mother knew he was just being protective. She still restrained herself from visiting Taehyung so she wouldn't frighten the boy. He'd been through a lot she was sure, so she wanted to welcome him to the family with a sweet little talk out in the open.
"Your highness, the prince of Faarland is ready."
[a/n: the Kim palace owns the kingdom of Faarland, the Jeon palace owns the kingdom of Euphoria;)]
"Ooooh! Uhm, y-yes let him through." She was more than eager to set her eyes upon the boy who was to soon be his son's partner.
At the sound of footsteps she composed herself under the wooden hut out in the fields, spreading her silk gown slightly and sitting with a tall posture.

Taehyung's stomach was twisting uncontrollably. He was petrified! Maybe that was an exaggeration, but he felt himself shudder every time he stepped closer to the wide open oak doors. He peered round the edge to see the queen sat elegantly waiting for him, so he began to walk as carefully as he could. The whole time he wished he was invisible, but he didn't stop until he reached her.
He kept his head bowed in front of her, waiting for a response.
About a minute had passed and he wondered why she hadn't said anything so he lifted his head slightly.
Taehyung froze, taken aback at the sight of the queen.
Should I smile, look back down or...

Jeon Miyeon was stunned by the ethereal beauty of the boy before her. She'd known he was a handsome young one ever since she'd seen him at the night Namjoon and Jin's marriage was secured, but she had never gotten the chance to take a close look.
"Woah my son sure hit the jackpot!"
"P-pardon?"
"Whoops I didn't realise I was taking out loud." She smiled awkwardly urging for Taehyung to take a seat opposite her.

"So, Kim Taehyung, how old are you?"
"I'm 21" he made sure to answer with immense politeness.
"Ah may I ask which month you were born?"
"Umm December."
"Good! Jungkook's older then haha he's born in September."
Taehyung didn't know what to say so he nodded shyly.
"Taehyung-ah, I don't know much about your past, but please know that we're all a family now. You mean a great deal to me and I hope you realise that. You're just as precious as any of my other sons. I'm sure Jungkook will take very good care of you, but if you do have any complaints don't be afraid to tell me and I'll snap his neck!" She got a little to enthusiastic and noticing Taehyung slightly taken aback she chuckled awkwardly.
"Don't mind me dear, this is what old age does to you. I have a very important question, what rank are you?" She stared deep into Taehyung's soft deep brown eyes, while he constantly tried shifting his gaze but was held in place the authority of the other. After all, she was an alpha and he was an omega.
Wait! Mother and father said that everyone found out that I was an omega! She must be testing me. I should tell the truth...
"I-I'm an omega." As soon as he finished uttering the words he hung his head down low in shame. He knew of his inferiority, but saying it out loud made him realise he may have been acting slightly too openly.
Miyeon pulled Taehyung into a warm but sudden hug. The omega could swear he heard sniffing.
"You, you don't know how happy that makes me my precious! No wonder you act this way! Don't be that way darling you're just as much human as any of us, if not worth much more. That's a relief though I thought id never get to see any grandchildren." She was truly and deeply content. Her and her husband had guessed Taehyung was a beta, but an omega! What a rare and precious gem they had found! She detached herself from Taehyung and felt intrigued to know more about him, and so they sat there for a good hour or so, opening up and chatting.
A home, Taehyung had seemed to have found one that was more welcoming than he'd imagined even the gates of heaven would be.

This wasn't for too long but OMG! Thank you!

I just wanted to clarify that all BTS members will make their entrance in this story soon, and any other characters are purely fictional, not inspired by any other kpop artist

I just wanted to clarify that all BTS members will make their entrance in this story soon, and any other characters are purely fictional, not inspired by any other kpop artist. There's no reason why I just never know who to choose lol ;) thank you for the support though I'm really really happy!