Max's POV

I'm on my way to Wills house right now, luckily his house isn't far from mine so I can just skateboard there. He hasn't been doing so well. I haven't been either.

I haven't talked or even seen anyone since I had a mental breakdown at the hospital. But mike called me and he told me that he and Alison were ok. He understood my mental break and was helpful. Mike can be so sweet when he wants to be. I curve my skateboard around and Little Rock.

So either everything's going great with everyone or they are up shits creak. I don't think I'm gonna go to school, to much going on. My mom just also had a breakdown cause her ex called us. She called the cops though and they finally gave us the right to have a restraining order against him.

Lucas reached out to me too. He said hi and that he wanted to see me. He apologized for everything. I forgive him. After all we've been through. I just really miss him. I finally arrive at Wills house. I stop my skateboard and pick it up off the ground. I go up to the porch and set the skateboard on the bench.

Without knocking I enter their house. I practically live here now. I've been trying to give my mom some time and space. When I walk in Joyce greets me with a "hi max"

Max: Hi Joyce!

Joyce: He's in the bedroom.

I walk down the hall and into Wills bedroom and shut the door behind me. he's at his desk drawing so I flop down on his bed.

Max: What's up dickhead!

Will: Nothing much, I've been working on this sketch.

Max: Which one.

Will: Well I've been working on a lot of them.

Max: Can I see them?

Will: Yeah but only a few.

I roll my eyes and my body, laying on my stomach and chest while my face is held by my hands.

Max: Why only a few?

Will: Cause the rest aren't finished.

Max: Whatever. Well you wanna watch a movie or something?

Will: Yeah, moms makin popcorn, it's throwback day, we are doing Birdcage.

Max: Hmmmm is that the movie with two gay guys and it has Robin Williams?

Will: Yes that's exactly what it is.

He gets up out of his chair and goes to the other side of his bed. I stand up and am about to walk out the door when I sit back down on the bed.

Max: Get the movie started, I need to take my shoes off.

He shrugs and walks out the door closing it behind him. As soon as the door clicks closed, I quickly crawl across the bed to look at Wills drawings. I flip through his sketch book quickly skimming the pages. None of them really look unusual or different than the rest. And then I find it. I see this sketch of the picture Mike used to have in his room of Will, Mike, Lucas, and Dustin winning the science fair. Poor Will. I flip to the next page and it's a water color of mike. On the next page is all of them playing dungeons and dragons. I smile as I feel my eyes filling up with tears. I don't know why. I just start crying. Thinking about all of us. Laughing. Crying. Living. It's just even though we are all so fucking broken and sad, I still find those times where maybe I do have a reason to be alive. I quickly wipe my tears and sit back down on the bed. I breathe in and out.

Will: You coming?

Max: Yeah, just a second.

I quickly shut his sketch book and hop over his bed. I kick my shoes off and walk into the living room where Joyce and will are sitting waiting for me. I sit down with them and we all start watching the movie.

Richies POV

*rings* *rings*

I don't even move when I hear it ring. I don't even bother picking it up. I let it ring. What's the point anymore. I have nothing.
But then it rings again. I roll my eyes and turn over in the bed. I pick up the phone and hold it to my ear.

Richie: Hello?

Eleven: Its worse than I thought.

I jump up from my bed. What happened. Oh god!

Eleven: I'm on my way there right now with mike, we are getting this out of him once and for all. I should be showing up tomorrow night. Make sure he's in a good state and maybe give him some pills to make him sleep.

Richie: Um ok, w-what's exactly wrong and why is it worse than you thought? And-

Eleven: I'm sorry but I really can't talk right now for a lot of reasons that I will eventually explain, bye.

If you are still reading this I am proud and I love you byyyyyyyyyyyyyye