Chapter 22 ll Stop being so cheesy. I had enough mac and cheese from just now

Start from the beginning

I stand up, turning my back towards him, and strut my way out of the room, with a few extra sways of my behind.

I exit the room with an excited jump. This is so fun! I'm already feeling giddy from the adrenaline. Call me lame, but it has been quite a while since I felt this kind of excitement from pranking someone.

I skip my way to Mother's room. After rummaging her messy closet for quite a while, I found exactly what I needed, a large and fluffy towel. I drape it over my shoulder as I leave her room, heading to my closet.

I pick out a strapless inner, together with a tube dress that ends at mid-thigh. This will do it.

I wander my way back to my room, from the corner of my eyes, I can see Chris' figure standing at the window. Perfect! With the best of my abilities, I try to look at him as intensely and flirtatiously as possible, then, I proceed to my bathroom.

Very quickly, I take a shower and change into the tube dress. I scowl at how uncomfortable it is making me. Remind me why I hate dresses.

I wrap the towel around my body, the end of it touching my shin. I stare into the mirror, my dress hides beneath the large towel perfectly. I look as if I'm butt naked with only a towel around me.

I grin a wily grin and inhale in a much needed breath, the adrenaline must be taking effect on me.

I step out of the bathroom as gracefully as I can. I do not want to spoil this plan by tripping over something dramatically. Then, I walk to the window and pretends to bend down and pick up something, I think the reason to that is pretty obvious. As I stand up, I give my hair a flick, so that it's flying all over the place like those shampoo advertisements.

Biting my lip nervously, I sneak a glance over at him to see his reaction. I hope this works.

And it does!

Chris' eyes are darkened to a light shade of midnight blue. His grip on the blue ballpoint pen is tight, you can see the veins on his forearm popping into sight. Oh my gosh, how does he know my weakness. I'm a sucker for those arm veins. I can tell that he's breathing heavily from the inconsistent rises and falls of his shoulders. Joy and excitement blossom within me.

Onto the next part of my plan.

I lift up a hand, and slowly, my index finger traces the edge of my face. It tickles. I hope it looks seductive enough, and not just me trying to make a fool out of myself.

Then, I affix my eyes on his, and my hand drops down to the end of the towel.

Chris' eyes widen fractionally, the edges of my lips are begging to twitch up.

My fingers trail their way up and down my towel covered thigh, drawing unguided patterns. When the fingers return to the end of the towel for the third time, they hook onto the end of it and I begin to draw it up slowly.

My heart is racing at an unbelievable speed, my head is starting to spin again from the adrenaline rush.

As my fingers trail up across the heated skin, my eyes remain steadily fixed on Chris'. His eyes flicker between my fingers and my eyes, but more of my fingers than my eyes. Pervert.

As the towel reveals more than three quarter of my entire leg, it is also reaching the end of the dress. Okay, time to end this little show.

"Chris!" I call out to him, he shakes his head and looks up. "You know what turns me on?"

A look of bewilderment and knowing appears on his face. He thinks he turns me on.

"Do you want me to take this towel off?" I ask sweetly, but oh dear my stomach and heart is going into a frenzy. I've never done something like this before. It makes me feel slutty. Is this how Gianna feels too?