"Sure I'll walk you there I have the same class."

"Cool thanks. I'm Tracy by the way."

Tall guy was puzzled. She bit back at Tiffany, yet she spoke very politely to him. Given his position as a "popular" kid, she might be just as bad as Tiffany and trying to be nice to him to gain social status. Or, at the risk of sounding vain, he knew girls both human and werewolf found him extremely attractive so maybe she was into him. Not that he minded the last part. She was fairly attractive with an olive complexion, rich brown hair, and light grey eyes. Definitely human. She had a strong aura that impressed him and proved that she was more than able to stand up for herself. But after years of being sought after because he was an alpha's son and wealthy, he couldn't help but be cautious.

"I'm Jack Mason." He said.

^Jack Mason^

^Jack Mason^

"Nice to meet you Jack." she said simply.

They walked the rest of the way in a comfortable silence. Putting his hand on the door knob he said, "Good luck."

"Thanks but I'll be fine." She replied confidently with a smile.

----------------

The rest of the morning passed and finally it was time for lunch. Jack saw his friends sitting at their usual table. Grabbing his lunch, he walked over while keeping an eye out for Tracy.

"Hey Jack," his best friend Landon greeted, "Whatcha looking for?"

"Oh nothing." Jack said, "I met this girl in the hall this morning."

"Ooo, Jackie's in loooovvvveeee..." his other best friend Reilly sang out.

Reilly Baines was the second son of the pack's Beta, who was second in command after the Alpha and Luna, while Landon Page was the youngest son of the pack's Gamma, who was third in command and lead tracker.

Landon eyed him seriously "Is she your mate?"

^Landon Page^

Jack thought about all he had been told about mates then shook his head, "No not my mate. There's no sparks or special scents. She's human but she stood up to Tiffany and came out on top."

"Really?" Landon said, one eyebrow raised in disbelief.

"She sounds hot! What does she look like?" Reilly asked as he started looking around for a sexy goddess.

^Reilly Baines^

^Reilly Baines^

Jack and Landon rolled their eyes at their oversexed companion who seemed to no longer be listening. Reilly noticed Tiffany and her minions. By the look on Tiffany's face whoever was the target wasn't going to come out alive. Noticing the direction of she was glaring, Reilly followed it to a girl in a pink top sitting by herself.

"Hey Jack." Reilly said gaining the attention of his companions, "Did that girl have brown hair?"

"Yeah."

"Well then it looks like we're going to have a show."

===================================

Comment, Vote, Follow!

Huge "THANKS" to all my readers!